Sixteen

Part Four

"Baby, wake up."
"Derek?"
"Yea, baby. It's me."
"Oh, uh I-I-...."
"Relax, I got you something."
"Huh?"
"Here, I got you chocolate and teddy bear."
"Thanks."
"Look, I'm so sorry for putting my hands on you."
"It's ok."
"I love you, Vicky. I'll never hurt you again, I promise."
"I love you, too."

*

"You need to kill him." Keisha said plainly.

"I'm not going to kill him. He apologized and I forgave him." Vicky said getting Mya dressed.

"He doesn't mean it and even if he does the way he treats you is horrible!" Keisha said folding her arms.

"Keisha, me and Macky ha-" I stopped myself and covered my mouth.

"Who is Macky?" Keisha asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Huh? Oh, nobody." Vicky said shaking her head.

"Mmhm." Keisha said with a smirk on her face.

"Don't look at me like that. He's just..he's nobody." Vicky persisted.

"If you say so..." Keisha sang with a laugh.

*

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Victoria. You know you could have gotten in a lot of trouble yesterday." Hillary said.

"Yes I know, Hillary." Vicky said not looking up from her clipboard.

"Well, for leaving early. You can be in charge of all making sure every chore from every single inmate in our section is done correctly and if you don't....I may have to call Derek." Hillary laughed before walking out of the office.

Vicky looked up from her papers and then buried her face in her hands. She felt like the only thing that would make her feel better was to see Macky's face. She hadn't seen him all day and just wanted hear his voice.

"Uh hey..." Vicky said approaching the table Macky was eating at. He was sitting with Boe and Joseph.

"Hey, Ms. Vicky!" Boe and Joseph said in unison. Macky just stared up at her and not his lip.

"Macky." She said nodding her head.

"Ms. Vicky." He said nodding back. "Uh, Ms. Vicky?" He said.

"Yea?"

"Can I speak to you whenever I get back to my cell, please?"

"Sure, you guys should be heading back soon." She nodded and walked away.

...

"Are you ok?" Macky asked as Vicky stood near the door of his cell.

"Yea, I'm fine." She said giving him a weak smile. He placed his hand on her cheek and stroked it.

Vicky quickly turned to look and make sure nobody was looking. She moved his hand and held it.

"I don't know why I feel like this..." She whispered to him. He leaned against the wall and kissed her hand.

"Don't fight it, Vicky. You have the power to have me like you want me. I'm just waiting on you, baby."

---------------------------------------------
Please tell me what you think!!!! ☺️