Eleven

Part Three

"Ms. Vicky! Ms. Vicky...I've been in here all day." Macky explained with his hand wrapped around a bar on his cell.

"What do you mean?" She said walking up to his door.

"Officer Glover said she didn't have to let me out and kept me in here. I didn't go to the yard, do my chores, or eat today." He said wiping his hand over his face. He was slowly losing it being stuck in his cell for almost 24 hours.

"You didn't eat at all today?" Vicky asked shocked. Macky shook his head.

"Oh my gosh, I'll go get something for you, ok?" She said starting to walk away. He quickly stuck his arms through the hole in his door and grabbed her hand.

"Please don't leave me in here.." He begged staring deeply into her eyes. His gaze made her weak in the knees and she was unable to speak.

"I-I...I can...c-can't uh I'm not s-sure if the....hold on a second." She said getting out of his grip.

A couple minutes later she returned with a plate. She unlocked his door and led him to the laundry room.

...

"No ones allowed in the yard after a certain time, sorry." Vicky said giving him an apologetic look.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Vicky." Macky expressed diving into his food.

"It's fine. I know how Officer Glover can be." She said giving her a weak smile.

"I see how she treats you. Why do you let her talk to you like that? I mean, I can't do anything about it but you, you have the exact same position as she does..." He said looking up from his plate.

"Oh, I don't know..." Vicky said shyly avoiding eye contact. " I just know that that's how she is so I'm used to it."

"Well, you're too sweet to be treated like that."

"Thanks, Macky." She said smiling at him.

He gave her a smile and unconsciously bit his bottom lip. For just a second, Vicky lost herself looking at him but quickly snapped out of it. Macky noticed and smirked a bit.

"No problem. Now, do I need to so something in here?" He asked looking around.

"Well, I figure you don't want to go back to your cell now, so yea, just find something to do." She said getting ready to walk out.

"Wait, you're leaving?" Macky asked with much disappointment.

"Well, it's almost time for me to get off..." She said examining his face of dissatisfaction. "But I guess I could stay here until then."

---------------------------------------------
Sneak peek at part three 😝