Twenty Three

One Week Later

"Derek is going to be in there to await his trial."

"I thought has rules against that?"

"Not if there's no restraining order."

"So get a restraining order!"

"No, I don't care that much. I know he can't hurt me, Keish."

"How do you know that?"

"Let's just say I have respect.."

"Does have anything to do with this Macky guy?"

"No, I'm going to make sure Macky is nowhere near him. I need Macky to be as good as possible."

"Awwe, you really like this dude, don't you?"

"I guess, I just wish he wasn't in jail."

"Well, at least now you can scratch one of your problems off the list."

"Let's hope so."

*

"So hear you like putting your hands on women, play boy."

"Are you suppose to scare me?

"I'm suppose to beat ya ass for touching Ms. Vicky but I've got sentence extended three times for whopping niggas so I'm going to let my nigga Mack handle you."

"No, no, no! No fighting, ok guys? I don't want anybody to get in trouble so separate! Boe, Macky, Derek..apart now!"

"But Ms. Vicky-"

"Now, Boe! Please..."

He sucked his teeth and they all went there separate ways in the yard. Macky and Vicky briefly made eye contact and she gave him a warning look.

*

"What was that about?" Macky asked Vicky as she entered the laundry room.

"Please, behave. I don't want to give anyone any reason to move you, Macky." She begged. Ne sighed and wiped his hand over his face.

"Why they put that here?" He said scrunching up his face.

"It's just temporary...they'll move him eventually." She said giving him tired look.

"Well, lock the door. I have something to give you.." Macky said biting his lip. Vicky laughed and went to lock the door.

She walked over to Macky who was undressing himself. He aggressively started to unbutton Vicky's shirt and kiss on her neck.

"Woah, calm down.." She laughed at his eagerness.

"It wayyy to many niggas in here. I can't help it." He said before diving into a kiss. He finished undressing her without breaking their kiss and let his tongue slide in her mouth.

He pushed his body up against hers and leaned against the large washing machine.

"Shouldn't we go to the table?" She asked breaking away from their kiss. He shook his head no and proceeded to lift her leg up.

...

"Ahh...don't stop.."

"You like this dick, don't you?"

"Yea...baby. Right there....yes!"

Macky connected their lips to control Vicky's loud moans. As he continued to work his magic on her, she moaned in his mouth.

"Deeper baby..." She begged once he broke away from the kiss.

"You like that?" She happily nodded and kissed his chest. They both reached their climax and Macky released inside of her.

...

"I don't know how I'm going to go back to work."

"You should probably take the rest of the day off."

"That's a good idea. I'm going to go. You, wash something."