Twenty Seven

Two Weeks Later

"I can't believe they moved you.."

"I know, I wish I could've stayed in my same section and she could have moved. She doesn't like anybody there anyway."

"I don't know, her and that new inmate seem to be very acquainted..."

"New inmate? Derek? My boyfr-..EX boyfriend..."

"That's the one everybody was talking about? Yea, him. They seem really close."

"Hillary and Derek? Somebody else told me that. That's weird.."

"Yea, that is weird."

*

"What's up, Macky. I'm Greg." A man said as Macky sat a table with his tray.

"Hey.." Macky said with a sigh.

"You look...down." Greg said patting his shoulder.

"All has happened in the past couple weeks, that's all." Macky said looking at his food in disgust and pushing it away.

"What to talk about it?" Greg asked grabbing Macky's tray. Macky couldn't help but laugh.

"Nah, man. Thanks, tho."

"Ah, come on! It's good to talk about your problems.." He urged.

"You're not going to leave me alone are you?" Macky asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Alright," Macky said sitting up. "They put me in the whole, somebody robbed my mother and I'm not home to protect her, and I just got taken away from somebody I was growing feelings for."

"Damn.." Was all Greg said making Macky laugh.

"Damn is right."

*

"Uh, just out of curiosity...what section did Thomas Johnson get moved to?" Vicky asked one of her fellow officers.

"I don't know, let me check..." He said going over to the computer. "It looks like he's in Section 32."

"Ok, thanks."

...

"What's up, Vick! What brings you here?"

"I need to speak to Thomas, your new inmate."

"He's in the yard."

"Ok, thanks."

...

"Macky!" Vicky waved a little, getting his attention. His face lit up when he saw her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked happily once he made it over to her.

"I just came to check on you, I heard you whooping niggas.." She laughed.

"Yea, and heard you whopping bitches.." He said. It was silent for a moment as they both tried to resist touching each other.

"Well, I need to go before we look suspicious.." Vicky said about to depart.

"Wait, I need you to do me a favor..."
__________________________
Ok, first chapter to Wanted 2 is up.