16| Saints Four

The next day...

In the headquarters, Saints roamed about socializing with each other, playing card games or punchies. Since the tattooed man - or the boss as he's referred to by everyone else - came to power, he waited around the hideout for one of his lieutenants to call him with some intel on one of the three gangs in Stilwater.

Out of the majority, he was the one seated on the grand staircase, watching over everyone's activities as he twirled his phone between his fingers. His other hand was balled up in a fist supporting his head. He was blased, disinterested in most of his crew's activities. He had seen this same scene before, those times he was a lieutenant, and a damn good one too.

Pierce was singled out of the crowd, seated on a fold up chair at the broken bar, hovered over something he couldn't see over Pierce's shoulder. Inquistiveness got the best of him, and he rose off the stairs and promenaded towards him. Upon closer inspection, he saw Pierce was hovered over a modeled house. He noticed there were four pieces set up: a bobble head of himself, a bobble head of Johnny Gat, a security bobble head, and a pawn chess piece.

Face scrunched in confusion, he asked, "What's up with the doll house?"

"'Doll house', my ass." Pierce scoffed. "This is how we gonna fuck up The Ronin."

"This'll be good..." The boss chuckled.

"Trust me, it is." Pierce grinned, peering over his shoulder to look at the boss. He turned back to the house. "The Ronin have a stake in Poseidon's Palace, so I figure hitting their biggest money maker is a good way to show 'em we not fuckin' around."

"Okay, so what's the plan?"

Pierce continued. "You and I enter the casino here." He picked up the bobble head that represented him and the pawn and placed it at the entrance of the house.

"Once inside, we need to distract this security guard." He indicated the bobble head. "I was thinking you could catch me cheating, or some shit like that. Anyway, while the guard's concerned with throwing me out, Gat'll sneak in through this security door."

He placed the Gat bobble head by a narrow space while commenting, "Don't worry, I already got today's passcode from the blackjack dealer Shaundi's fucking."

Gat came over and stood besides the boss as Pierce was talking. "Now once inside, Gat'll have to sneak past the guards to cut the power. When that happens, we only have about 45 seconds before the backup generator turns on. During the blackout, though-"

"Hold up man..." Gat barged in, "I mean, I love the dream house you built here and everything, but what if we just start here, walk into the casino, and just shoot all the motherfuckers that are between us and the money?"

"Well," Pierce said. "ya know-"

"It would be a lot faster." The boss interjected.

"And a lot more fun." Johnny Gat agreed.

Pierce tried to reason with them. "Yeah, but-"

"Fuck it, let's go." The boss interrupted again. "Good call, Johnny."

Before Pierce could protest, Gat and the boss had already turned their backs to him, quickly walking away. He opened his mouth to call after them, but his voice was caught in his throat when he saw Chenelle standing at the top of the steps.

She had her hair pulled up in a messy bun, and she wore a dark purple sweatsuit. Her eyes met his for a few seconds before she waved at him, walking down the stairs step by step. He smiled and waved back, getting up to met her midway, but before he got the chance to take his first step, the boss had already grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into his side.