Fear and Lust

(Mia)

Screaming out my shock and fear, an electric shudder flowed through me as I was pulled into a side door in the hallway. Swiftly I was pressed against a wall as whoever this person was kicked the door closed behind us.

An all too familiar tingling sensation spread from where this person was touching me. Gasping, I desperately struggled getting my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room as I shoved at the rock-solid chest that was pinning me to the wall. I was sending a silent prayer that this was Dimitri or Dante and not some psycho that pulled me into this dark room, even though the tingling slightly reassured me that it was most likely one of the twins. Suddenly the tall, looming figure buried his face into my neck, inhaling deeply as his hot breath blew across my collar, causing me to shiver with fear and yearning.

"You are real." his voice was so faint I wasn't sure he had actually spoken. I stilled immediately recognizing this rough, husky, lust filled voice. My heart clenched tightly in my chest as his soothing voice caressed over me, triggering heat to pool in my belly. "Mia." He groaned, pressing himself closer to me, his voice now clearly relieved and a little skeptical. I felt his lips curl into a smile against the flesh on my neck.

"Dante?" whispering his name in shock, wanting to confirm it was him holding me so close. Tightening his grip at my waist, he sighed with satisfaction the moment his name left my lips.

"Say it again." he commanded with a growl. A shudder shot through me from the demanding tone in his voice. Definitely Dante, only he could sound this scary and controlling, yet still make me want him so badly, I soaked through my lite blue, lace panties. "Say. It. Again." He hissed, pushing me farther against the wall, leaving very little space between us, our bodies were flush to each other.

"Dante." Panting out his name like a horny teenager. His whole body tensed as a growl rumbled in his chest. How the hell do they do that? Recalling the two times I've heard that same sound coming from Dimitri.

"Tell me your real?... That you're really here in my arms?... That this isn't a dream?" he pleaded, slowly pulled his head back to stare down at me, I craned my neck to return his gaze. My eyes had finally adjusted to the darkness of the room enough that I could make out his facial features.

He was just a couple of inches taller than Dimitri, almost same muscular Greek god like bodies, his hair was styled in a shorter cut, his expression held more anger, frustration, and forced control. There was no five o'clock shadow on his chin like Dimitri, but he was just as strikingly handsome as ever. His icy blue eyes narrowed as if he was peering into my soul, searing me with his intense gaze.

"I'm real... This is real." I whispered as I ever so slowly brought my hands up, gently placing them on his hard chest. He flinched under my touch, closing his eyes he inhaled deeply a small smile of relief played on his lips. Why do they keep doing that? "Dante." Whimpering his name, hoping to pull him from his trance like state.

Immediately he snapped his eyes open in frustration, gripping me firmly by my thighs he lifted me up, automatically I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed me back against the wall.

"Where were you?" he snarled menacingly, demanding answers. His fingers were digging into my jean clad thighs, before moving to grip at my waist.

 His fingers were digging into my jean clad thighs, before moving to grip at my waist