Nothing But Honest

Dante stormed toward the house, gripping my thighs tightly refusing to let me even attempt to wiggle free from his determined grasp.

"Grab mom." he grounded out to Dimitri who shot me a concerned, yet loving glance. I shook my head, why do they want me if they didn't want to hurt me.

"Be nice." Dimitri snipped back at his brother, as he shot around the side of the house back toward the back yard, were Ms. Caroline was left as Dante marched up the front steps into the house. I couldn't help but check out his well-toned legs and amazing sculpted butt as he walked up the stairs. Biting my lip, I tried to stop myself from thinking dirty thoughts about them, even as fear was gripping me.

"Mia..." Dante groaned taking in a few deep breaths.

"I didn't do anything." snapping in anger and fear as he carried me into the house, toward the living room.

"I can smell your arousal." he hissed leaning his head against my thigh, rubbing his nose into my exposed skin. My mouth popped open is surprise, can they really smell it every time I lusted after them. WOW how embarrassing, thinking back on all the times that I fantasied about them doing things to me.

"Put me down." not having the nerve to address the fact that he could smell how much they affected me.

Snarling his disapproval, he stopped and flipped me over his back, dropping me on the couch with a bounce as I scrambled to sit up, looking for a chance to run again.

"Don't even think about it... Cause we'll just catch you again." he warned folding his arms over his chest, standing over me.

I forced myself not to let my eyes roam over his very naked body and instead stared up at the ceiling as I pursed my lips refusing to look anywhere else, because I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from checking him out. And now that I know they can smell how I lusted after them, well I wasn't going to chance that.

"Could you put some clothes on. Please." cursing myself as the request came out as a moan.

"Why getting excited?" he chuckled at my obvious embarrassment.

"Really." I scoffed at his ego, even considering our current situation he was still egotistical. "Dogs don't do it for me." I hissed wanting to bring him down a peg or two, only to feel guilty for saying it as he snapped his jaw shut with a wounded expression.

"Wolves, not dogs' sweetheart." he snarled narrowing his gaze on me as pain and rejection flashed across his handsome face.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled biting my lip as the guilt from my words wreaked havoc on me. I shouldn't have said that, despite how scared I feel I knew deep down that they would never hurt me. Now here I am hurting them, after they trusted me to reveal what they really are. Man, my emotions involving the boys are confusing the hell out of even me.