Irrevocably

I was far too hot and sweaty to try laying back down and trying and go back to sleep. Plus, I was afraid that I would slip right back into the dream and really push my self-control. Letting out a deep sigh I got up from my bed and decided that I should get some water to help bring the heat radiating off my body down. Looking around for my bag, I dug out a pair of shorts and found that my robe was stilling hanging on the back of the bedroom door just where I left it five years ago. Shaking my head at the thought, I grabbed the faded, floral robe and pulled it on, seeing that it was a lot short then I remembered. Too hot to tie is shut, I left it flowing open.

Hesitantly I stepped out of my room, looking around the second floors main room, that connected our bedrooms. Not spotting anyone and seeing that all the other bedroom doors were only slightly jarred open or closed, I quickly and quietly headed downstairs toward the kitchen.

Tip toeing into the kitchen, I was thankful to find that the small light above the stove was on, preventing me from having to flick on the overhead lights, drawing more attention to the fact that someone was awake and in here. Slowly making my way to the cabinet the glasses were stored, praying that nothing was switched around on me. I opened the door and let out a breath of relief to find, that the glasses were still there were they always were.

        Padding over to the fridge with my small glass in hand, I got some water from the filtration system hooked up to the fridge and turned to lean back against the cool chrome doors

Padding over to the fridge with my small glass in hand, I got some water from the filtration system hooked up to the fridge and turned to lean back against the cool chrome doors. Letting the coolness from the fridge help bring my heated body temperature down, I took a much need drink of the ice-cold water in my glass, letting it glide down my throat, praying that it would help curb the scorching heat radiating off of my skin.

Closing my eyes trying to rid my mind of that damn dream, I brought the glass back up for another soothing drink. "Can't sleep?" a husky voiced asked scaring me half to death as I snapped to attention, spilling water all down the front of my white camisole. Oh cold, cold, cold hissing as I shot a glance up toward the kitchen doors to find Dante's large, muscular frame blocking the door way.

"Yeah." I breathed heading toward the sink to set the glass in it, as I wiped at the water that had already soaked through my camisole. Trying not to look directly at Dante, I heard a rumbling coming from his chest. Snapping my eyes up to meet his gaze, to assess what he was thinking, only to find that he was staring at my soaked chest. Glancing down I saw that the water had made my shirt nearly see through.

 Glancing down I saw that the water had made my shirt nearly see through