This Isn't Right

(Mia)

I couldn't risk going back into the club after everything that had just happened with the boys, not with how easily I submitted to them. So being the coward that I am, I texted Becca that I was heading back to the house and made a bee line for my car, incredibly thankful that I had insisted on driving my rental instead of catching a ride with her.

Driving faster than necessary I pulled back up to the house and parked in front of the garage instead of the driveway. Quickly slipping into the house, I made my way upstairs to check on Ms. Caroline who was still resting and doing better than usual according to her night nurse, which sounded promising.

Once the nurse reassured me that Ms. Caroline would sleep through the night, I made a hasty retreat to my room and swiftly locked the door, not trusting myself or the boys to not come and finish what we had already started on the dance floor. What my whole body was begging me to let the boys finish, to feel them again.

Stripping out of my sweat covered cloths, I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the cold water in the shower before stepping into it, letting the cool temperature bring down the scorching heat that was radiating off my skin. Rinsing off quickly I stepped out, wrapping a fluffy pale green towel around me and hastily dried off before hanging the towel on the hook behind the bathroom door. Slowly I padded back into my room, making my way to my suitcase, pulling out a fresh pair of dark grey boy short panties and a white camisole, quickly slipping them on as I went. Edgy and frustrated I sat on the edge of my bed as the memory of the first time the boys kissed me flooded my mind.

 Edgy and frustrated I sat on the edge of my bed as the memory of the first time the boys kissed me flooded my mind

"Mia?" Dimitri softly whispered as he slowly stepped into my room.

"What?" snapping in anger at him, pursing his lips he made his way across my room to sit next to me on my bed.

"Don't be so angry with Dante... He's only looking out for you... like I do." he pleaded as I turned to look away, tears of anger were starting to sting my eyes. "All we want is to protect you... keep you safe." he insisted as he hooked a finger under my chin, pulling my face back to meet his tender gaze.

"It was just a date... I'm sixteen... I'm allowed to date." exclaiming in frustration. "You both say you want me to be happy... to go out and have fun... be a teenager, but when I do... I'm scolded like a child, flung over Dante's shoulder like he was some kind of caveman, before he carried me away... It was embarrassing." I groaned, placing my head in my hands at the horrible memory.

"I know..." Dimitri started empathize, but was cut off.

"MIA." Dante's distinctive growl rumbled from the doorway as I stared up at him and glared with as much anger as I could muster.

"Go. Away. Dante." hissing through clenched teeth. Dante narrowed his eyes on me and shook his head.

"No." he snarled as he stepped into the room, closing and locking the door behind him, leaving me little chance to escape.