Conversation Isn't Over

A shiver ran down my spine causing me to jolt awake from the lack of body heat, that the twins normally radiated. Reaching out onto the bed, I flipped my hand around, searching for them and their heat only to find cold, empty space all around me.

Groaning I pried my eyes open to see nothing but rumpled sheets tossed across the bed, sighing I rolled to my back and stretched out my sore muscles. Grunting as my whole body ached from the twins, especially between my thighs.

Laying there I stared up at the ceiling, trying to motivate myself to get out of the bed, go find the boys and face the inevitable dreaded conversation about Zack and him being my boyfriend for the last two years. My stomach clenched nervously as my heart tightened, hating the idea of having to discuss Zack or any part of our relationship with either one of them, let alone both.

Neither Dante or Dimitri had asked any further questions or pressed for an explanation about Zack last night, but if they were still the same two possessive guys from when we were teenagers that wasn't going to stand for very long. Especially since Ms. Caroline said that their fascination and possessiveness was worse with their 'mate' because their wolves, Alphas of their pack to be specific.

Even though we had been apart from each other for years, logically I knewI should in no way feel guilty about having a relationship, I did. I felthorribly guilty, like I had betrayed them. Yet I knew I couldn't have been theonly one to move on in some way, right? I mean let's be honest here, they aretwo irresistibly gorgeous males, there is no way they've been celibate allthese years. Urg! just the thought of them being with someone else made mystomach churn and I knew the feeling would be worse for them once I confirmedmy relationship with Zack.

Reluctantly I climbed off my bed and headed for the shower, hoping to delay the confrontation with the boys for as long as possible. I took my time, washing my hair twice, making sure to scrub every inch of my body, I stayed in the shower to the point that my fingers started to get wrinkly from being under the water for so long.

 I took my time, washing my hair twice, making sure to scrub every inch of my body, I stayed in the shower to the point that my fingers started to get wrinkly from being under the water for so long

Anxiety and fear gripped at me as I wrapped a towel around my hair and second around my body. Padding into my room, I dug through my suitcase that was still in the chair at the front of my old desk and pulled out a knee length, V-neck spaghetti strapped burgundy dress.

Quickly I slipped on the dress, that had a built-in bra to it, before reaching back into my suitcase to pull out a pair of black lace boy short panties and slipped them on. Still trying to buy myself time, I grabbed my blow dryer, went back to the bathroom and took my time drying and brushing my hair. Glancing at myself here and there in the mirror I kept seeing the guilty, nervous look that seemed to be permanently plastered to my face.

Flicking my gaze around the bathroom and my bedroom, I saw that I had nothing else to help distract me from going down stairs and facing the twins' anger about Zack. I know last night was their primal way of staking some kind of claim on me, their need to make me theirs again. Shaking my head, I blew out a deep breath and headed out of the bedroom door and down the stairs. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to being facing emotionally from them, but I did know that I was going to be facing their true controlling, possessive nature that has always been ever so present from day one in our relationship.