Normal Human Life

Hot, hot, way, way to hot was the first thought that registered to my groggy mind as I was slowly pulled from my sleep. Rolling to try and lay on my back, I bumped into something pressed up behind me.

Snapping my eyes open, I found myself staring directly into Dimitri's soft, angelic like face a look that only sleep could bring. Furrowing my brow in confusion, I tried to lean back only to bump into another body that was radiating heat, glancing over my shoulder I spotted Dante with the same peaceful expression as he slept pressed against my backside.

When did they climb into bed with me? How was I unaware of the intruding situation. Biting my lip, I decided that it would be better if I moved from this appealing position between them, especially before they woke up and took advantage. Moving slowly, I tried to slide down the bed, only to notice that their thick, muscular legs where completely blocking me in, leaving little possibility of escape. Well shit.

Pulling my legs up, I slowly moved into a kneeling position, still trying not to wake them. I sighed with relief as I sat up ever so slowly and looked at how cramped together the three of us where on my small full-size bed. How am I going to get off this bed without waking them up?

Sizing them both up, I licked my lips, seeing that they were both only wearing basketball shorts which were resting low on their waist. Biting my lip, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to get out of bed with these two sex gods laying here with me, I mean these two were a girl's wet dream personified. Shaking my head, I pushed the yearning that was pulsing through my brain aside and climbed over their feet and off the bottom of the bed.

Blowing out the air that I was holding in my lungs, I smiled down at them, mesmerized by how sweet and innocent they both appeared in sleep, even though I was well aware that they are far from it. I was also slightly amused at the fact they both had the urge to cram into my bed and sleep with me last night. To snuggle up and just be near me, like they use to do before I was sent away. Pulling my robe that I still had on around me, I took a few steps back still staring at them in awe.

I was pulled from my staring and froze in terror when Dante groaned and reached out into the empty space, the space I was just occupying as if he was reaching for me. Panicking that they would wake up at any moment, and being the chicken that I am I quickly tip toed out of the room into the second floors main room.

 Panicking that they would wake up at any moment, and being the chicken that I am I quickly tip toed out of the room into the second floors main room

Grimacing I slowly pulled the door close when I heard someone clear their throat directly behind me. Jumping in fear I whipped around to see Ms. Caroline's night nurse grinning at me.

"Good Morning Miss Mia." she beamed.

"Good Morning." closing the door quickly as I returned her smile, hoping that she didn't see that both of the boys were in my bed, I really didn't need the gossip mills turning with that information.

"I was just coming to wake you... Mrs. Covington has asked for you." she quickly explained why she was standing at my door.

"Oh okay... Thank you." nodding my head as I headed toward Ms. Caroline's bedroom door.