intro

This story started with me and my friend (@MakaylaRSENTS) getting inspired at like midnight randomly. She wrote the first chapter and I continued it, which then led to us working together on it in a Google document. I'm honestly just putting this on Wattpad for fun haha. Anyway, I hope anyone reading this enjoys it. Without further Ado, I present to you. . .

Trust Fall

Ahn Nabi is a 17 year old girl who goes to an average public school. Her mother is a stay at home mom, her father is constantly working, and her brother is in college. She is clumsy, but that doesn't stop her best friend, Hwang Yeji, from loving her. She and her best friend have known each other for a very very long time. They were once randomly approached by a 'popular' boy named Felix, who started interrogating them for some reason.

Felix sort of became one of their friends, but they barely hang out due to difference in social status.

Nabi has quite a few friends, but she really only likes being with Yeji.

One day, Nabi has quite a few clumsy falls, one off of a chair at lunch, and once down the stairs, which wasn't really a 'fall' more of a shove.

She landed on the most popular, rich, and handsome boy in school, Hwang Hyunjin. 

ENJOY 

side note: this is my first time doing something like this, so I apologize if it's not that good. ty for reading anyway C: