Chapter Forty Four

July 19, 2007

To: billy-nein@tokiohotel.de
From: e_mullen@nla.co.uk

We have to go back to the UK new month but we aren't staying long. The police there are doing their own investigation so they want to do interviews and stuff with Nolan and me. He's been really anxious lately and he has really bad night terrors. Uncle Rick and Aunt Lynn got emergency custody of the three of us and the lawyers are trying to get them permanent custody but I'm not sure how that works. The step toad paid bail or whatever and he's out until the trial. Mom isn't going to leave him. She says it's because God wants her to support her husband in his time of need. It's a load of bullshit, Billy.

What about me? She should be supporting  me. She literally grew me and pushed me out of her body. I'm her baby. But no. He apparently needs her more. I'm pretty sure I hate her at this point.

Oh, last night I went to a party with Brian and Logan last night and I got super drunk for like the first time ever. It was so insanely fun. The only thing that could've made it better is if you'd been there. Brian said I get really funny when I'm drunk.

Logan's girlfriend Bianca just got here. If I'm honest I don't really like her all that much. She's kind of a stuck up bitch.

From yours truly,
Edie

P.S.- do you have Facebook?