Chapter Thirty Three

June 18, 2005

Dear Edie,

The guys and I have finally chosen a new band name, and from now on we will be known as Tokio Hotel. It looks better than Devilish, it sounds better, and we've even created a logo. Lately we've been working loads on our style, image, and sound.

I've written new songs with the help of talented songwriters and we hope to record an album quickly, so if things work out we can have music out on radio maybe by the end of next month. And then that means lots of publicity and a promotional tour, probably in Germany and Switzerland. I will try my hardest for Britain, so you can come backstage and visit the tour bus and see us play. And then after we can do best friend stuff!

Well, that is if you manage to get your stepfather to approve. If I have to, I'll even go to your house and meet him. I'll wear my best suit and take out my piercings and be so charming that he won't have a choice but to love me. My personality is very likeable so it shouldn't be that hard.

Unlike Tom, I'm actually loved by parents because I'm polite and say just what they want to hear. Tom is really very crude and swears a ton. I'm good at playing innocent but I swear just as much as he does, if not more.

Andreas is always pestering me about whether or not you have a boyfriend. He thinks I'm lying every time I tell him you don't. He thinks you're so pretty and says all the time he just wants you all to himself. So I end up telling him to stop talking at least fifty times a day.

He's the official president of our fanclub, and is making a website for the band. He's very good with computer stuff.

Have you heard anything from Brian? I remember you saying that you were worried about how he's doing. I hope he's doing good.

I just had a great idea for a song! Gonna go write it out.

Your friend,

Billy