Chapter Thirty Four

August 18, 2005

Dear Billy,

Why is Andreas sending me random packages? What does he hope to accomplish? Because the steptoad is super mad. He found three this morning sitting on the doorstep and made me open them in front of everyone. They were so filled with glitter, it spilled to the floor and is now stuck in the carpet. I've been trying to get it out all day but there's still some there.

Tell him to stop before I get grounded until I'm six feet under. Being yelled at nonstop for hours is really not my idea of fun, as I usually end up crying and hating myself.

I absolutely cannot wait until my birthday, although celebrating birthdays can get you kicked out. As well as having a Christmas tree, questioning the bible, or not following the strict dress code. It's so stupid.

Nolan is always having awful nightmares about the end of the world, and doing something wrong so he can't go to paradise with Mom and Mel. I guess they're normal for kids, because of what they're being taught. If they have a good imagination, they're scolded and disciplined. The amount of guilt he feels all the time over doing the simplest things is just sad. I let him read the back of a Harry Potter book (which is hidden in a box under a bunch of stuff in my closet) and he cried for two hours because it had the word 'witchcraft' on it.

I really really miss my Dad, how he was when I was a kid. He would never let this happen to us.

From yours truly,

Edie

P.S. - also do you have an email account? I have one I use for school assignments. I think it'll be easier to use, since the stupid steptoad is, well, you're aware of the way he is.

|_|-|_|
So from now on, they will be emailing each other. Oh man I'm really in a writing mood lately, I have the next five chapters already finished and ready to published. It kinda sucks that I have writers block when it comes to WBMW because I want to finish that one and start on the sequel asap.
Bye!