gently like leaves

SYNOPSIS

Kaela Marie De Torre had become accustomed to things ending. Like how their family did not long after she was born. Like the friendships she made just after she became attached. And like how her lifeline did when she was just starting to make him proud. She has grown comfortable with the idea that nothing lasts.

But with endings came beginnings, that's what she realized after she met Clief Andre Alforque. Will their friendship, or more than that, finally last for Kaela? Or will he just be one of those things she has to let go?

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚

DEDICATION

To every you,
because we are not the same person to different people and I hope in all those versions of us, we are loved.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚

DISCLAIMER. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This written work is owned by cellakbo, only published in Wattpad, and no part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior knowledge or permission of the author. Never forget, plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a taglish epistolary novel. Storytelling formats may include messenger, telegram, twitter, instagram, and dialogues (script style). I tried my best not to include any media for (1) easy consumption (kasi you'll be fine reading it offline knowing na walang media na kailangan i-load = iwas ads) and (2) to avoid any possible conflicts that come with using it.

A reminder that this is just a draft and while I will pour my current best to it, it will still have multiple rooms for improvement. I am hoping for your kindness.

Kindly don't mention characters from other stories and don't mention mine as well to others. Let's build a healthy community.

You may tweet your thoughts using #gllclkb or tag me @cellakbo, I would love to read your reactions. Every comment and vote is also highly appreciated.

I am most active in telegram. You may join the telegram GC through this QR or message me for the link ☺️

 You may join the telegram GC through this QR or message me for the link ☺️

That's it.

I hope you enjoy this story.

With a gentle heart,
cella