Chapter 14 Orphelia

I don't know how long I had been dead it felt like an eternity. I went through the motions daily, but something inside of me was broken, gone. I felt nothing. Nothing that was until the moments he came. The moments when he touched me, I felt. His hands lit a trail on me that burned my skin. His fingers in me set me alight. I wish he wouldn't stop, I wish he wouldn't stop touching me, burning me, but he did, every night he would come, set me on fire, then stop and leave.

Then he didn't come, I waited and he didn't arrive, the night drew on and the death still haunted me. So I slept.
I awoke with a jolt, he was standing above me, angry, was he angry at me?
I was still dead inside so if he was angry I didn't care.
He climbed on me, his hands on my skin, his legs against me, an ember starting.
He was above me, his body touching mine spreading the ember setting it alight.
He was speaking but I didn't hear his words. All I could do was feel him,  between my legs, at my opening sat there, he shouted at me and I didn't hear.
That's when he entered me, there was so much pain, it was hot scorching pain. It tore through my core and I was screaming in my head. I needed it to stop but as he moved the pain turned to fire.
I could feel him pushing at my sides, forcing himself deep inside, spreading the heat.
As I lay beneath him, the burn in my core was spreading,, spreading through my body, every move he made was like fire. I could feel it all, him sliding, pushing, thrusting. I could smell his scent all around me, making me fly. I was so unaware of the world, there was only him and me. I was breathing in his breath he was breathing mine, We were as one. I felt as if I was just where I was meant to be.
The spreading burn was radiating out from my core to my body, pleasure swimming through my vines. He moved in me over and over, sending the burn through my limbs. Oh goddess was he growing? The pressure on my walls was unfathomable, he was taking over me. Then he grabbed me and pulled me to him. Something happened I don't know what, but he entered deeply, the pain that shot through me triggered me, I came. I could feel him twitching inside of me, each twitch sent me higher, a welcoming warmth filled me with each jerk of his cock. Goddess I knew I was dead but was I now in heaven? I knew I was there when I lowered my eyes and all I could see was his black eyes shining  back at me.
Time lost all meaning. For this moment now, not only was I alive I was loved, I felt it in every fibre of my being.

I awoke to the morning sun, breaking through the windows, it was the first time I had  felt warmth in months. A smile crossed my lips. I felt the warmth of his body at my back, I chased it and snuggled into it. Content I fell back to sleep.

Markus

When I awoke, her back was still to me - every morning I awoke to her fucking back. Admittedly this morning she was closer than she had ever been, but I am sure that was just her, in her sleep, seeking warmth in the night.
Nothing had changed, despite the most life altering experience to me, to her nothing had changed. I had decided not long ago to make her feel and see me, she had felt, I was sure of that, but last night I was convinced she had seen me, was I wrong? I was angry, how could this be after last night.
I lay for a few moments, I had had the most reaction I had gotten out of her in what felt like a lifetime. Maybe she saw it as cruel, it must have hurt, I still remember how I tore into her. Fuck, it was good.
Being seated deeply within her had felt like nothing I had felt on this earth, and honestly there is nowhere on earth I would rather be. Her pussy was so damn wet and so damn sweet.
Whether things had changed between us last night or not, I wasn't gonna stop. I wanted her again and I was going to take what I wanted. Her bottom was nestled into my groin, I was almost spooning her, I had fallen asleep inside her waiting for the knot to subside. I had absolutely no idea a knot would take that long to release me. But I had loved it, being joined to her. What was better than to be seated deeply in her. When I had penetrated her womb I had heard tales of this, but I thought it a myth, when the time came, my body instinctively knew what to do, and fuck it had been amazing, her milking me for every goddess damn drop of seed I had. When I had cum before, of course it had been good, but this was fucking monumental.
Suddenly a growling purr came from me, this sound was involuntary, every time I thought of fucking her it left my body. I slipped my hard cock, in between her cheeks and legs. I remained there feeling the slick she emitted coat it. Slick was amazing, not only did it allow me to fully penetrate her, it smelt and tasted delicious and was what made my knot form. When I realised I had an omega, I researched the things that would make her happy, and everything came down to my knot, I had read that omegas needed an Alpha's knot, especially during oestrus, when she could actually be impregnated. I couldn't wait for that. I had read that I needed the smell of her slick and to be covered in it, to bring forth my knot, and right that moment my cock was covered in it. The purr brought it from her like a tap, I was literally dripping in it.
When I slipped my cock between her legs, I felt her shift a little. Was she awake? I wasn't sure. Was it going to stop me? No, was the simple answer. I slid my hands under her top thigh and lifted it slightly, just enough to ease my access and slid inside. A groan of contentment left me. This angle gave a new feel, not deeper, but different. Her cunt gripped me like a vice and entry was forced more than invited. I had tested the waters, as it were by trying to slide in gently, that wasn't going to happen as she was too tight, to get in her I needed power so I held her leg higher and brought my hips back and snapped them forward with all my might. I felt the cervix at the end of her channel, as I pushed deeper, it pressed on the point of my cock and it felt pretty goddess damn good.
Then I began to slide slowly out, far enough that the tip of my cock was the only thing still in her, then I snapped forward with force again. How was it every time her cunt grabbed me so hard, its walls clinging on to me as if I was life itself. Then I drew back again and again, not fast on the draw back but every thrust in was done with power. Driving forward hitting that cervix again and again.
I heard a sound, I am sure it was her as I drove her breath from her lungs. It wasn't that I couldn't have gone faster with this, I could have, but I wanted to savour the feel of her around me, gripping me, it was heaven. The slow languid pull backs lasted for a good ten minutes, my balls had crept up to my body and were starting to ache. I pulled my upper body back and lifting her leg to an almost impossible position, I looked at where we were joined, I watched my cock slowly pull out of her, her skin being pulled with it as her tight lips strained to hold my large girth in. It looked wonderful, knowing her body fought to keep me inside it. I saw the base of my cock start to swell, it fascinated me, I had never seen my cock knot before, how big would it grow? As it continued to swell the back pull became harder , with her pussy lips straining to fit over the knot as I pulled back. Goddess it was amazing how she stretched, I did wonder if it hurt. But I loved to cause a little pain with my pleasure, so continued. At one point I made small shallow thrusts, just enough to move the knot in and out of her lips, it was huge now, and took a lot of effort to enter her, she actually mewled at that, an actual proper sound. She was definitely feeling me now. The knot was becoming huge and moving it through the gate of her lips was becoming almost impossible , but I kept going, gently easing it out and in. The ache in my balls was spreading up my cock, my instincts took hold once more, I pulled my hips back and pistomed forward with force. As the knot popped in, pleasure shot up my dick, when it pierced her cervix and shot seed deep inside her I groaned, fuck this was too good. Electricity flew through my veins and spread round my body as her walls held and clenched, milking me. When she came a small cry fell from her lips. Fuck it was amazing. My breaths were coming in shorts bursts. Once again we were joined.
It was about an hour that we were locked together, when my knot finally deflated it was so sensitive that when I pulled it from her it hurt and she made a small noise, I think it hurt who too, but it was the best kind of hurt for me. I slept soon after with arm draped over Ophelia, it was the deepest sleep I had in months.