Chapter 19 Markus

Ophelia began rearranging the bed, moving pillows into a nest ready for my rutting, and goddess was I ready for it. Someone was rattling the locked door, and my urge to rut and claim her before someone broke in was outweighing my want to let her make herself comfortable. I needed in her now!
I stripped off my clothes like they were burning and climbed on the bed. Grabbing her ankles, I yanked her to me spreading her wide, she yelped and tried on instinct to close her legs. There was no fucking way that was happening. I slung her legs over my shoulders and positioned myself over her, putting weight on my arms. Looking down I aimed the head of my cock at her opening, I wasn't going to waste time with lubing my self with her slick, like I would normally, she was so fucking wet you could float a boat through her juices right now.
So I aimed and rammed inside right up to my hilt.
Oh my fucking goddess, that felt good, no not good, that was too smaller word for it, I don't think there was a word on this planet that could describe how it felt. I had to pause for my own sanity, I couldn't move because if I did I would cum before my knot got a chance to form, and we needed to be knotted before I could claim her.
Her pussy walls were so tight, so smooth, so wet, they were fucking perfect. The tip of my cock was nestled nicely in against her cervix - heaven.
I started to move slowly. Despite being slow, I used all my strength to thrust inside her. Every thrust shunted her small body up the bed and I realised this position was not going to accomplish everything I needed. One, two more hard, violent thrusts, and I pulled out. She keened at my withdrawal, but she had no need to panic, unlike some other days, she wouldn't be edged today. Grabbing her by the ankles I crossed my arms and flipped her over, she squealed as her world got turned around.
Sliding one arm under her, I lifted her so she was dangling  over my forearm, using the other hand I lined myself up as quickly as I could, then slammed her back as I slammed my hips forward and bottomed out immediately. Ophelia screamed at the depth, harshness and speed of my entrance, but me? I fucking loved it, as the groan that fell from my lips attributed.
Leaving her hanging like a rag doll from my arm, I drew back and pulled her forward, then just before the tip popped out I thrust in again pulling her back towards me, I was shocked at how easy it was to manipulate her body on and of my cock in this position. So that's exactly what I did, literally pumped her up and down me. Her arms hung and the speed at which I was doing it made her arms sway.
Every time her arse hit my stomach, my balls swung forward and hit her sending shocks up through them into my groin. The tip of my cock glided through her like a fucking knife through butter, her wet sides gripped my cock hard, but I was stabbing  my way in so they had no choice but to open for me.
Spark after spark fired up my shaft. I was confused as to where the lightening bolts were coming from - from my balls to my cock, from my cock to my balls, which ever way they went they were fucking bliss.
I dropped forward, my arm now crushed under her body which was crushed by me. I slid it out so I could loop her legs over my arms,  pushing them up and out so she looked like a frog below me. This position was fucking perfect at it naturally spread her wide while pointing her arse up. Bringing her legs as high as I possibly could. It can't have been comfortable for her, but for me it was amazing.
I grabbed her arms with my hands so my thrusts didn't shunt her away, and then I pounded. I went at a speed that was insane, a sheen of sweat covering my naked body. She was pinned below me, unable to move even an inch, yet my thrusts were punishing and hard enough to shunt her off the bed if they could.
Fuck it was glorious, she was fucking mine, mine to control and I was proving it over and over again.
I could feel my knot starting to swell, and suddenly I became aware once more of the banging on the door like someone was trying to break it down, I remembered the urgency of our situation. I felt my knot begin to deflate as my thoughts drifted, fuck! No! No! A loud moan from below me brought me back to my omega, she was panting and quivering, and the noise set my knot off again. My movements became stilted as my knot restricted my thrusts, I felt my fangs extend - not yet my instincts told me - not yet!
My loins were on fire and I could feel an over whelming pressure build. I pulled back as far as my knot would allow and threw myself forward causing my tip to pierce her cervix, at the exact same time I bit down hard on her neck, hot cum torpedoed up my cock leaving a fiery burn in its wake. Her sweet blood filled my mouth as my teeth pierced her skin. She screamed her pussy clamping me harder than she ever had before, strangling me so tightly I wasn't sure if I was going to pass out with the delicious pain. Pump after pump of cum shot from my twitching cock.
I heard the lock on the door click and Juliette's voice behind us, "There they are, quick before he claims her."
But it was too late I sucked in her blood, its sweet taste crested my tongue. She was mine now you fucking fools. Completely and utterly mine.
I felt hand on my shoulders yanking my back, in doing so my fangs slashed through her shoulder, I looked down as blood flowed. Fuck my knot!
I grabbed Ophelia around the waste. If they pulled me off her, my knot was so full she would tear.
The hands on me flew off and I curved my body over Ophelia trying to protect her from what was happening in her weakened state.
"Fuck, we're too late." I heard a voice curse.
"Rip him out of her, rip him out." I heard Juliette shout.
"We'ed kill her." Another voice interjected.
"Who cares rip him out." She shouted again, in a desperate plea.
Juliette?
Of course it was Juliette, everything made sense. Her absence in the citadel, Duncan finding out about Ophelia, the stupid bitch had caused the death of at least one Alpha this evening, what was she wanting from this?
My question was answered as I heard her seemingly pulled from the room by others.
Her rants becoming louder and more desperate.
"He was mine, he wanted me, I know he did, if it wasn't for her he would be with me."
Was she insane? I had needed her to help me look after Ophelia. Ophelia had been my only thought, my only need, my only love. Ophelia had been the one I wanted, never before had I felt like this, never before had I wanted like this. Even before I knew she was an omega I had wanted her. It had always been her.