Chapter18 Ophelia

I woke to an empty bed, this wasn't unusual in the past, but Markus had been spending all his time with me of late and waking up alone plus feeling ill just caught me off guard.
I felt like I was burning up from the inside, my blood felt like it was boiling in my veins and my skin felt sticky.
I had severe cramps in my stomach and all I wanted was my Alpha, I knew he could make me feel better. He always made me better. A hard cramp hit me and I doubled over, what the fuck was happening to me, was I dying? It certainly felt like I was.
I lay in bed for what seemed like an eternity, waiting for my Alpha to return, he didn't!
What was I to do, dye alone? These thoughts came as another searing pain gripped me. I must find him, my body was crying out for him, crying out for his comfort, crying out to be filled. I always loved sex with him, he was brutal, controlling, but he never failed to fulfill everyone of my needs and right now I needed him, I needed his knot. A deep visceral need that I had never felt before, my instincts called to me from deep within, my body longed for his knot in a way I had never felt before, my pussy clutched at nothing, needing to be stretched. It was a strange kind of pain, so fervent, so acute but at the same time I just knew what would heal the ache, it was the same kind of ache I had felt in the past during sex, the same kind of ache but twenty fold maybe even more. In the past have his knot stretch me wide had cured the ache, I knew it would do it again.
I crawled from the bed and threw on a robe, I knew it didn't cover much but I didn't care, my only thought was getting to my Alpha.
Holding hard on to the rail, I started the journey down the spiral stairs. It was a journey I had only made once before. Another cramp hit me and I called out in pain. Julliette appeared from her room.
"Thank the goddess, Juliette I need your help, please, please help me."
The look she gave me shocked me, it seemed full of disdain, a sentiment which was made clearer with her wicked words.
"Now you need me ay? You and your selfish Alpha have wanted nothing to do with me over the last few months." She lent forward and grabbed my face in a tight, punishing grip.
"Your Alpha couldn't get enough of me before this all changed, before you decided to come back to fucking life."
She threw my face away as if touching my skin was repulsive. I stared at her, she was talking but her harsh words were no more than a thumping in my head, didn't she understand I was dying, I needed my Alpha.
"Look at you, you weak fucking female, do you know how many times I have been made to do things  against my will? Do you?" She was screaming in my face now, and I couldn't understand why, Juliette was my friend.
"One fucking time you're put in an awkward position and you crack like a weak egg, you should have stayed cracked. He would have been mine."
Who would have been hers? I didn't understand her rant.
"Juliette I need Markus, please help me." I whimpered.
"You sad fucking bitch, with any luck he'll be dead and you will taken off by another Main Alpha, Duncan was ecstatic when I told him of your existence." She sneered.
Markus dead? What was she talking about.
In my weakened state I just about managed to push her aside, I heard her mad cackling as I continued to stumble down the rest of the staircase.
"Yes, yes go down there you bitch, there will be tones of Alphas wanting a crack at you, they will rip you apart just for a taste of you."
She had gone insane, Markus wasn't dead I had seen him this morning hadn't I? No I hadn't. fear swept through me.
As I made my way closer to the main floor of the citadel, my body was becoming incapacitated, the cramps were seconds apart and I was unable to stand properly.
There was an odd smell in the air a smell that was drawing me to it, it started a hunger in me I couldn't explain - Alpha! Not just Markus but many Alphas all strong enough to bed me and knot me and take away my pain.
When I reached the guards room, there were only two there, both of which looked at me strangely.
As I tried to move past them one of them called halt.
"I must go to the Alphas." I said in a feeble voice.
"Sorry Mam," one of them said, unsure if his words. "But Alpha Markus has told us you can not leave the tower."
Another cramp took me and I was doubled over again. "I don't care what Markus said, I am not a prisoner." I gritted out.
His wide eyes showed he was in unfamiliar waters and didn't know what to do, so I pushed past him and headed towards the delectable smell.
As I turned the corner to the corridor that led to the main hall, the smell became more potent, it entered my pores and took over my body, cramp after cramp seizing me, while I fell to the floor. I needed to get to an Alpha before I couldn't move. Crawling along the floor I came to a stop when a wonderful smell filled my senses and feet of an Alpha stood before me.
Starting at the feet I followed the legs up to a body, then to a face of an Alpha I didn't know, but an Alpha who could cure my aches and soothe me.
Looking up into the unknown face I begged. "Please, I need your knot."
The Alpha took a few minutes to smell the air around him, and look at me, his eyes widening and beginning to glow. He immediately started to fumble with his pants pulling out his large hard cock.
I swear dribble ran down my chin as stared at the beautiful erection, this is what I wanted, no, what I needed.
I began to pull up my robe to give him access, when more feet appeared. So many Alphas, so many knots. I want them all.
"Please," I begged. "Please give me your knots."
I had begun rubbing myself, I knew I was covered in slick and ready for any one of them to fill me and stretch me.
Then suddenly I was up, not by my own doing, but by someone's arms.
Wind soothed my burning skin and I swore I was flying through the halls of the citadel.
I knew who had me, his smell was delicious, far better than the other Alphas that I was so close to having, but this Alpha was my Alpha and his smell far outweighed the others, my whole body ached for him, yearned for him, needed him.
I tried to turn myself so I could climb him and grind myself against him, it wasn't easy but I need contact, my pussy needed him. I heard him yell at someone, I neither cared what or who it was, all I cared about was him. I was hurled into the soft bed, immediately I began moving the pillows to where I wanted them creating a soft comfortable nest ready for my Alpha and me.