16. Old Time Lovers

Sanya sat in a bar that was in the far of Atlas, sitting beside her was Alehandro who had a beer in his hand. “How have you been?” he asked Sanya setting down his bottle on the counter while looking straight ahead.

“I’ve been good.” She told him, he nodded.

“Why did you call me here Sanya?” he asked, getting irritated.

“Should have known that you’re not the one for small talk.” Sanya muttered.

“You didn’t want me, you didn’t even want to talk to me, and now you call me after three months because you want something.”

“You know me so well.” Sanya said without humor.

“You hurt me, Sanya.”

“You hurt me too, Al.”

Alehandro scoffed, “You keep flirting with other guys!”

“I’ve never flirted with other guys!”
Alehandro got angry and slammed $100 bill on the counter and walk away, “Al, where are you going?” Sanya asked but he didn’t answer. Sanya put her money on the counter and followed him. She caught up with him when he was about to open his car and turn him around. “Why are you-” Sanya started to question only to be silenced by Alehandro slamming his lips to hers.

Sanya froze for a moment then started kissing him back. Alehandro opened the passenger side of the car, went in, and then pulled Sanya in. Sanya sat on his lap. Alehandro took off her shirt, at the end of it all, they were both naked in the back seat of the car utterly exhausted.

“That was amazing.” Alehandro breathed.

“Yeah, it has been a while.” Sanya said, breathing heavily.

“You were so innocent back then, my sweet innocent cherry.”

“I miss that nickname.” Sanya said with a smile. “Alehandro, who did you lose your virginity to?” she asked curiously.

“A girl named Maria, when I was like 13.”

“Thirteen?” Sanya asked shocked.

“Hm.”

“Did you love her?”

“I don’t love girls Sanya; you are the first and only girl that I’ve ever had feelings for.” he said looking deep into her eyes, she gazed into his with the same unspoken emotions.

“I have to go.” Sanya said, quickly picking up her clothes and putting them on. Alehandro stopped her by grabbing onto her hand.

“Did I say something wrong?” he asked.

“No, I just have to go.”

“So that's it. You call me, drink with me, fuck me and then leave!?” Sanya winced, her head hanging with shame. “I’m sorry.” she said in a small voice.

“No!” Alehandro raged which caused Sanya to jump in fright, her head hits the car top.  “I went to Cantralot to get you back; you act all cold and scared and now you call me here just to mess with my feelings. For what, so you could run back to your little boyfriend, do you even love him!?” Sanya was silent, her head down while tears flowed.

Alehandro’s face showed recognition. “Do you love him, Sanya?” he asked in a calm voice.

“I-I don’t know.” she sobbed.

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I used to him very much, but now I’m not so sure.” Sanya told him.

“Did something happen?” Alehandro questioned.

“No, not really. I just- I should go.” Sanya said putting on her blouse and leaving the car. She hurried to Cole’s car, got in and drove away. Alehandro looked at the retreating car.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Angel stood naked before her mirror; she smiled looking down at her swollen stomach. She caressed her stomach and said, “You’re going to be the cutest baby ever.”

Cole came out of the shower and stood behind his baby Mama hugging her and harassing her stomach also. “Are you worried?” Cole asked.