5. Guy Problems

It was the end of spring break. Sanya had been released from the hospital and was ready to go back to school. Brianna hadn’t spoken to Ranaldo since that night. Rheana, Phiona, and Jody-Ann have their times when they communicate. Tanya spent the rest of her spring break trying to avoid Jozay and his twin brother. Troy is still working on a way to get back at Daniel Vaz.

  Nickayla sighed as she got out of her father's car. She told her father goodbye and entered the school. The sound of motorbikes got everyone's attention.

Cole and Sanya had just arrived, a bunch of females swarmed Cole's bike. Sanya looked at the desperate feams in disgust and scoffed. She was walking to the school entrance but stopped to the sound of calling. It was Brianna calling to her and was running like crazy. When Brianna caught up to her, they started walking and talking together.

  “Hey Brianna, didn't you come with Whyte?” Asked Sanya, “No” Brianna replied.

“Why not?" Brianna said nothing.

  “Oh Brianna, what happened?”

“We had a fight that's all.”

  “What was the fight about?”

  “All the things that you said about Ranaldo in the hospital” Brianna started which caused Sanya to give her a confused look “I asked him about it, and he wouldn’t tell me.”

  “What are you talking about, what did I say about Ranaldo?” Sanya inquired.

  “You talk about your first and second bullet wound” Brianna told; Sanya froze “What exactly did I say?”

  “You said that the man gave you them was looking for his son that had run away from home. I put two and two together and know that you were talking about Ranaldo” Sanya's heart beating faster and the grip she has on her bag tightened.

“As your best friend I'm asking you to tell me what you know,” Brianna plead. Tears started streaming down Sanya's face. It was as if she could feel the pain from that day and see all that had happened as if it happened a minute ago.

“I can't. I'm sorry I can't” Sanya said and walked pass Brianna. Brianna sighed angrily.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

  Tanya was closing her door when Jozay came out of his room. “Hey buttercup” he greeted

“Hi” Tanya said what started hurrying away

“Do you have a ride to school?” He inquired

“No” Tanya answered “You can drive with us” he offered.

“No thank you, I'll walk” Tanya replied rather quickly.

  Jozay's twin came out of the room and closed the door behind him. “My brother said you should drive with us so you're driving with us” his cold voice said. Tanya agreed through fear. When the twin's red Ferrari arrived at the school compound everyone stopped and stared. Tanya was scared to leave the car because she didn't like the attention.

“Buttercups aren’t you not going to come out of the car?” Jozay asked Tanya which caused his twin to roll his eyes.

  “No. There are too many people watching” she said.

Jozay got out of the car and shouted, “Mind your own business there's nothing to see here!” Everyone hurried away towards the school entrance.

Ranaldo's car pulled up onto the school compound. He and Jevaun came out just in time to see Tanya leaving the car of the twins. “Hey, isn't that the poor girl from down the street?” Asked Ranaldo