1. Friends Reuntied

Hi guys, my aunt read the book and said that it was confusing because there are too many characters.

Comment and let me know what you think k about this book.🩷

●●●●●

If you visit the town of Cantralot, you will come to know that not everything is what they seems, not everyone is friendly and not everything is as colorful as rainbow. If you watch the news you will learn about Cantralot and it’s residents. Cantralot is ranked number one in the most dangerous town in America.

Cantralot’s town is ruled by four mafia families; Black Diamond, lead by Troy Trovic, first in rank.

Scorpions, lead by Daniel Vaz, second in rank

Red Thorns, lead by Rolan Rowe, third in rank and Black Thorns, lead by Jeriah Throns, fourth in rank.

And there are three gangs; Dark Angels, lead by Nickroy Beckford, first in rank

Silver Bullets, lead by Carlos King, second in rank and Spades lead by Christopher Gayle, third in rank.

It was the night of the school dance, students of Cantralot High gathered in colored dresses and tuxedos. Brianna Samuels walk through the door with her boyfriend, Ranaldo Whyte on her arm.

The gathered students started cheering for her. Brianna is one of the popular students, she’s the brains behind all the decoration and theme for the dance.

Rheana Rowe, daughter of the third most feared mafia man , came and hug Brianna whispering a “Hi,” and compliment her dress in the process.

Jody-Ann Campbell, who was the masters of ceremony (M.C) and also the mayor's grand-daughter, gained everyone’s attention by tapping the microphone “Good evening ladies and gentlemen!” she greeted and the crowd cheered in reply.

“Settle down, settle down. Now we all know that tonight is our school dance before spring break and we are here to have fun and partae!” Jody-Ann shouted, “But first I have to give a big shout out to my girl Brianna and those who help her, for such a wonderful decoration”  the crowd cheered and Brianna blushed. “Are you ready to hear who is gonna sing for us tonight!?” Jody-Ann ask, the crowd roared with excitement

“I’m not gonna say. I have a feeling that you guys already know. Do we know who it is!?” shouted Jody-Ann.

“Everyone welcome Cantralot most precious singer, Phiona Bowen!” she introduced. Phiona came on stage looking beautiful as ever. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and said “Hello Cantralot!”  most of the crowd cheered while some boys whistled.

Phiona might be a good singer but she is a very shy person. With all the cheering and whistling of the crowd  Phiona started singing ‘Dance like we’re making love’ By Ciara.

Meanwhile Tanya Watt, a beautiful poor girl sits by a corner table looking at how cheerful and happy everyone was. Nickayla Beckford, daughter of the most feared gang leader in Cantralot, came up to Tanya and sat beside her “So, what are you doing for the spring break?” she ask with excitement.

“Ah” Tanya said ackwardly looking at her hand as if they suddenly became the most interesting thing.

“Come on, you can tell me” Nickayla said

“I’ll be helping my mother out at the hotel”

Tanya’s mother own a hotel, but, business is not good so they are loosing money. “Oh. Dad is taking us on a cruise” Nickayla said.

Tanya was about to say something but stopped when the door to the dance opened. Standing at the door was Sanya Trovic, daughter of the most feared mafia man in Cantralot, with her boyfriend Jevaun Cummings on her arm. Along with them was her cousin Cole Trovic and a girl that he had recently been seeing. Sanya was dressed in a crop top split aside gown. Suddenly the music stopped and everyone stared. Brianna tried to get up so that she can go and greet her best friend but was held back by her boyfriend.

“Babe don’t go,” he said

“Hun she’s my friend” Brianna replied

“You know I don’t like her” he whined  with a look of disgust

“Don’t judge her for who her  father is, now let me go I’ll be back” Her boyfriend got upset and walked away.

Brianna shook her head and went to meet Sanya, they hugged  “Hi” Sanya greeted

“Hi, you’re late” Brianna scowled

“I know, I’m sorry. I was dealing with some-thing” Sanya hesitated

“Oh” Brianna said realizing what Sanya meant. By this time the music has started once again and everyone was now paying attention to the singer or the person next to them.

“Where’s Whyte?” Sanya asked looking around.

“I don’t know, we  got into a small fight” Brianna answered

“Was it because of me?” Brianna made a face and Sanya nod in understanding.
“Maybe it was a bad idea for me to come here” she said with a sigh.

“No, we are here to enjoy ourselves. Come on Sanya, it’s a party, loosen up, have fun and don’t worry about Ranaldo I’ll take care of him” Sanya smiled at Brianna's word of comfort.

“Thanks Brianna”she said and hugged her.

“This is my jamm, come on!” Brianna said and pulled Sanya onto the dance floor leaving Jevaun standing alone.

Ranaldo stood at the vending machine buying a cola when Jevaun came there to buy a soda. Ranaldo and Jevaun both looked away from each other. Ranaldo started walking away but stopped when Jevaun ask “How is your life with miss pretty pink princess?” He turned around and smiled “It’s good.” He answered

“How is your life with miss mafia?” Jevaun smile faded “I thought so” Ranaldo said and started walking away again

“She is not as bad as everyone thinks”

“Oh?” Ranaldo questioned sarcastically

“Can we maybe hang out sometime?”

“You know where to find me” and with that said Ranaldo walked away.

The night was good, this is the only time most of the students here gets to have fun and be themselves. The dance went by a lot of students ended up drunk but that was one of the best of night their life.