3. Demi

Rhea's pov:

As I walk back from the kitchen I see y/n sitting on the couch.

Why did they have to hire a girl for this job? I can't be distracted, I already have enough going on. Train, win, don't let people find out how I really feel and who I love.
Until now everything was perfect, just me and TJD. No distractions and most of all, nothing about me and my sexuality in the media.

I walk over to the couch and sit down, "move."

Y/n's pov:

"Move", Rhea says as she sits down next to me on the couch. "Then don't sit so close to me", I snap and she looks right into my soul. "last time I checked you just work for us and this is our couch, not for the staff", she says as she hovers over me.
"And last time I checked this is also my bus so take a seat somewhere else", I stand my ground and cross my arms.

She hufs but stays seated, our thighs touching.
I just keep scrolling on my phone as I start feeling sleepy.
Car rides have always been making me sleepy since I was a kid, I should've thought of this before I decided to apply for a job that's the majority of the time on a bus.

~ small time skip ~

I feel the bus stopping and open my eyes. Did I fall asleep?
I lift my head up and realize I was sleeping against Rhea's shoulder.
She just looks at me and smirks, "You woke up just in time for lunch."
"How long was I asleep?"
"Long enough to produce an insane amount of drool", she jokes and stands up. "Shut up", I mumble and try to wake myself up.

"It looked pretty cute tho", Dominik suddenly says. "I'm surprised she didn't go all Rhea on me", I say and stand up to face him. "That wasn't Rhea", he says and I look at him confused, "That was Demi."
"Is there a difference then?", I ask. "You'll figure it out sooner or later", he smiles and puts on his shoes, "lets get our lunch."

We step out the bus at a gas station that has a little shop and a small place to eat. I quickly check my bag; wallet, phone, bus keys and the card that Triple H gave me for all the finances.

We walk inside and everyone immediately scans the shop for the food they want. We check out and place ourselves on a table outside. The sun is shining brightly but there's a little breeze and I forgot my sweater in the bus.

I try to ignore it but Damian notices. "Do u want my sweater? I don't need it", he offers and I see Rhea eyeing him down like he said something wrong.

I put on his sweater and thank him.
"Okay so I checked us all in online for the hotel tonight so we don't have to worry about it", I announce as everyone is enjoying their lunch. "I included a membership for acces to the gym, pool and the bar."

"Amazing", Dom says and smiles at me. I look over at Rhea and she's smiling, but when she notices I'm looking at her she quickly stops and takes another bite of her food.

When we all finish Rhea heads back to the shop to buy another drink, ofcourse I have to come with her to pay.

When we get inside she suddenly comes up to me, "what drink do you want?"
"Oh I still have some water left on the bus", I quickly say as she steps closer to me.
I back up a bit but she keeps getting closer, "are you scared of me?", she asks with a low voice.

I mean, she is way taller than me and could probably lift me up like I'm a feather so what can I say.

"No", I say softly and she chuckles. She opens the fridge and takes out 2 cokes. We walk to the register and I get my wallet to pay.

"Here you are again pretty girl", the man behind the counter says. He was trying to flirt with me before but I just ignored it.
"Who's the lucky man that can call you his?", he asks referring to Damain's sweater that I'm wearing. "She aint with no man", Rhea says annoyed, "just do your job and let us pay for the drinks before I ram one up your ass."

He quickly lets us pay and as soon as we step out the store Rhea demands me to take off the sweater.

I hand it back to Damian as she already walks back to the bus. "What happened?", he asks and I shrug my shoulders, "no idea."

I follow her inside, "are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"
"You shouldn't let men talk to you like that", she says and hands me one of the cokes with a soft smile.

————
Don't forget to vote if u liked it pls :)
and u can always leave some request