11. bracelet

Rhea's pov:

What if I just walk back in and snap that dudes neck? Why did I loose sight of y/n? This would've never happened if I kept her closer to me.

I see Dom walking out with Y/n. Tears are rolling down her cheeks. I push myself out of Damians hands and reach for y/n. "Thanks", I say to dom and wrap my arms around her as she buries her face in my chest. "You're okay, you're okay", I whisper to her as I feel her body shake with every cry. I stroke my hand through her hair and slowly make her look at me. "Did he hurt you?", I ask and she shakes her head, "I was so scared", she whispers and I hug her even tighter, "Let's get going."

We walk down the street where the busses are waiting for us. Dom, y/n and I walk into our bus. "I'm gonna take a shower before we leave", Dom says and I nodd. I take y/n to the living room area and pull her pj's out of her suitcase.

We both get changed and cuddle up on the couch. "Are you okay?", I ask her softly and she just nodds as she pushes herself impossibly closer to me. I wrap my arms tightly around her and turn on the tv, hopefully this will distract her a bit.

She's sitting sideways in my lap, her side leaning against me with her head buried in the crook of my neck.

Dominik's pov:

I walk out of the bathroom and see Rhea and y/n on the couch. Rhea is holding y/n close to her as the tv is playing. "Is she sleeping?", I whisper and Rhea nodds.

They're kinda cute together, Rhea is the sweetest, but not to many people. Y/n must be special.

I walk towards the kitchen and grab some nuggets from the freezer. I put them in the airfryer and when they're done I take a place next to Rhea on the couch. "Do you want one?"
"No thanks", she chuckles and y/n stirrs in her lap. She immediately rubs her hand softly over her back to soothe her. She's so soft for her, maybe she like likes her?

After a while I get up, "I'm gonna go to sleep, are you coming?"
"Yeah later", Rhea smiles at me and I go to my bunk.

Rhea's pov:

Y/n peacefully sleeps in my arms as I scroll on my phone. I get a text from Finn:

JD is leaving the tour
tomorrow to go home,
his dad is in the hospital,
I'm doubting if I should go with
him I don't have any matches
this month anyway

I think he'll be happy if
u come with him dw ab us
but you come back after
right?

yes dw thanks for understanding
I already let Triple H know, can u
tell y/n?

yes ofcourse

I put my phone away again as I feel y/n moving, I think she's waking up. She groans softly and her breath hitches. "Sorry I fell asleep", she whispers softly. "Hey don't worry, I like it when u sleep with me", I say before I think about how it sounds. "Oh I didn't mean-"
"I'm sure you do", she jokes and I smile at her.

How does she make me so soft?

"I actually wanna ask you something", y/n says a little softer. "What is it?", I look down into her eyes. "Do you think we can be...", she shyly looks into her lap, fidgeting with the bracelet around my wrist. "we can be something... more than this?"

Thoughts start flashing through my mind. What will my family think? What will the fans think? I had something with Liv before but everyone thought it was just staged for the storyline. I don't even know if I'm ready to come out?

"What's going through your mind?", y/n questiones. "Nothing", I lie and kiss her forehead. I get up and she looks at me confused, "let's go to sleep", I say and y/n follows me.

Y/n's pov:

I follow Demi to the bathroom. Was it wrong of me to ask her that? Is she being distant now or am I just exaggerating it?

We go to the small bathroom to brush our teeth. Demi stands behind me with one hand resting on my lower back.

I give her a questioning look and she realizes she never answered my question.
"We'll see what the future brings us", she sighs and takes off her bracelet. She carefully holds my wrist and puts it around it.

I smile up at her but can't stop my thoughts from racing through my mind, what does she mean by that? Isn't she sure we're gonna be a thing? Doesn't she wanna officially be with me? Am I moving too fast?

My thoughts are cut off when she leans down and places a gentle kiss on my lips. I immediately kiss her back, this is different from all our last kisses. There is still passion but this one is soft and tender.

"Let's go to sleep", she whispers and we walk towards our bunks. I get into mine and Demi in hers. As much as I want to lay down in her arms, I know there isn't enough space.

~ time skip ~

I sit at the small table with my laptop, making the rota for the next few days as Dom walks in. "Goodmorning", he smiles, his hair is a mess and he still has sleepy eyes. "Goodmorning", I chuckle.
"Is Demi still asleep?", he asks and I nodd.
"We're arriving in half an hour so you better go wake her up."
"She's gonna kill me", he sighs and rubs his eyes while walking back to the bunks.

————-
That were so many different pov's in one chapter damn