28. DomDom

Y/n's pov:

She tugs at my vest, "take it off, matter of fact take everything off", she demands and I do as she says.

So this is what they warned me about, this rough side of Rhea is all new to me.

She pushes me on the bed when I'm fully naked and hovers over me, "now you're gonna get a little reminder of who you belong to."
Her lips attack my neck and quickly travel down my body.

I gasp as I feel a cold sensation in between my folds. That damn piercing always catches me off guard, but I can't deny how good it feels when she wraps it around in circles on my clit.

She pulls away and I whimper softly. "You're so pathetic", she groans and suddenly I feel two digits enter me. "Oh fuck!", I let out a moan as she starts off with an already quick pace.
Her tongue keeps lapping up my clit as her fingers curl.

My thighs start closing around her head as I feel a knot form in my stomach. Suddenly she pulls her fingers out and gets up.
"Wha-", I whimper but she gives my ass a firm smack to shut me up.

She looks through her stuff and I see her putting on the strapon.

"Lay back down", she demands and hovers over me. "Please be gentle", I tell her as she places the tip at my entrance. "You're gonna take it well or I'll make you", she groans and slowly pushes the tip inside. "Fuck!", I moan and try to scoot myself back but she grabs my hips and in one swift motion she pushes all the way inside.

Pain turns into pleasure as she lets me adjust to her length. She starts stroking and my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Fuck yes!", I almost scream and she wraps her hand around my throat again. She starts speeding up and hits all the right spots. She leans down so her lips brush over my ear, "Oh I could fuck you all day", she groans. Tears from the insane amount of pleasure roll down my cheeks as she places her hand on my lower stomach and slowly presses down.

I feel the knot in my stomach grow tighter and before I even realize I cum all over her dick. "That's my girl", she flips me over and enters me again, this time from behind. It's a whole new feeling and moans keep pouring out of my mouth. She grabs my hair and pulls it firmly as she starts pounding into me. I grab the sheets in front of me tightly and already feel myself coming close again.

"Tell Mami who you belong to!", she groans.
"You Mami!", my legs start trembling as she keeps fucking me through my orgasm.

I catch my breath as she stays inside. I feel her hands slowly groping my ass and hips and I moan softly.

I feel sore already and try to turn around to hug her but she aggressively pushes me back down into the sheets.
She lifts my hips up and pushes my head into the pillows

She grabs my hips and starts slamming into me roughly. "Fuck stop!", I scream but she ignores it and goes impossibly harder. "That's right, take my dick", she says and slaps my ass, "if you can't listen, you'll have to feel who you belong to!"

"S... sorry!", I moan as she slaps me again. "What did u say?", she asks and reaches down to rub my clit, making me completely unable to speak. "S... so... rry!", I manage to get out, "Please stop", I whimper as I feel my legs go numb.
"Please Demi!", I cry out and feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

Rhea's pov:

"Please Demi!", I hear her voice crack and suddenly I snap out of my haze. I carefully but quickly pull out and she plops down on the bed underneath me.

I take off the strap immediately but when I reach over to her she flinches. Fuck what did I do?

She softly cries as her whole body shakes and she covers herself up with the comforter. I lean down, "I'm so sorry baby", but she presses her eyes shut and pulls away.

Fuck fuck fuck.
I panic and grab my phone, she needs to be comforted but she's scared of me.

I call Dom, "come here please as fast as you can."
"What's wrong?", he asks and I already hear that he's getting up. "I don't know what to do", I feel myself tear up, "I hurt y/n."
"I'm almost there", he says and hangs up.

Not much later I hear a knock on the door and Dom walks in. He sees me crying, which has barely happened before but then his eyes are fixated on y/n.

She's still shaking and he hurries himself on the bed. She immediately clings onto him and starts sobbing into his neck.

I cover my mouth as I try to hold back my own cries. What did I do? How did I get so carried away like this?

I lock myself in the bathroom and splash water in my face. I clean off all my makeup and change into my pj's.

I manage to stop crying and carefully open the door, so I don't scare y/n.

She has fallen asleep in Domdom's arms. He looks at me but I gesture to him that he can stay the night.
I lay down on the small couch and try not to make it too obvious that I can't stop crying.

———
Don't forget to drop some opinions and voteee

this is unchecked but I'll correct it later dw