19. hospital

Dom's pov:

I hear a loud gunshot and Rhea reaches for her shoulder, "fuck!", she hisses through her teeth.
She got hit.
Damian runs towards the woman and punches her right in her kidney. She collapses and he snatches the gun away from her.

I run to Rhea and she holds her hand over her shoulder, "I'm fine it's nothing", she groans and takes short breaths, "we need to find y/n."

Damian hands me the gun as I hear footsteps coming from downstairs. "Someone's coming", I let Rhea know.
I hand her the gun, Damian pins the woman to the ground and I see a man walking around the corner. Rhea immediately points the gun at him without hesitation.

"What did you do with y/n?!", Rhea yells at him. "Oh something you'd only dream of", he smirks and pulls out another gun. "Where is she?", I can see Rhea's shoulder bleeding heavily.

This is dangerous, but I know she aint playing games when it comes to y/n.

"Good quest-", he can't finish his sentence as I kick him in his stomach and he drops the gun. He falls to the floor and I pin him down. I hold his own gun against his head, "Go find y/n!", I tell Rhea as me and Damian seem to have control over the situation.

Rhea's pov:

I quickly speed around in the house, frantically searching for y/n. The pain in my shoulder gets worse the longer I look around and I can't seem to find her.
Suddenly a see a black door at the end of a stairway.

I break it open and I step into a completely black room. My eyes adjust to the darkness and I see y/n laying down on the cold floor. Is she still breathing?

I run towards her and her body feels limp, she's completely naked, only a towel covering her legs. "Y/n!", I try to untie her as her eyes slowly open. "Rhea?", she asks with a sore voice as she immediately starts crying.

When I get her restraints off I immediately take off my sweater and put it on her. She reaches for my shoulder, "Rhea what happened?", she asks, tears pouring out of her eyes.

"It's nothing", I quickly say and pull her body against me, embracing her.

She clings onto me immediately as I carry her out of the room. "Lets get you out of here", I mumble as she shakes in my arms.

We get back upstairs and the man and woman are tied up against each other. "The cops are here in 10", Damian says and I nodd.
Dom walks over and takes off his sweater too to cover up y/n's exposed body.

She's full of bruises and scratches, it breaks my heart to see her like this. "Let's get you two to a hospital", Damian says as we leave the house.

I take y/n with me in the backseats and let her lay in my arms. She's shaking and crying. I try to calm her by slowly stroking my hand through her hair but just now the pain in my shoulders really comes through.

~ time skip ~

It's the next day and I can finally leave the hospital. They're letting y/n out in half an hour so I'm gonna go check on her.

I walk into her room and she's sitting on her bed, playing with the disgusting hospital food.
She's wearing the hospital gown and it shows her bruised arms and legs.

"Rhea!", she says smiling as she sees me walking in. "Hi baby", I say softly and give her a gentle hug.
"How is your shoulder?", she asks with a concerned look on her face.
"They took the bullet out and stitched it up, it wasn't very deep so it doesn't hurt that much anymore."

"Okay", she says and I see her glossy eyes.
I get in the bed with her and she immediately snuggles up to me. She's so precious and fragile.

"So what are we doing after this?", I ask and she takes a deep breath. "We still have more than a week free time at the new hotel", she says and looks up at me. "Don't you wanna go home?", I tuck some hair behind her ear.
"No I wanna stay with you", she pushes herself closer to me.
I wrap my arm around her and rest my cheek on top of her head. "Okay but tell me when things get too much."

Y/n's pov:

My nurse walks in with clothes from the lost and found. It's basic grey sweatpants and a red oversized shirt. Rhea already got me some fresh underwear and her hoodie.

I get changed and after a little bit of paperwork we can both leave the hospital. Rhea doesn't let go of my hand once and holds me close to her the entire time.

We get in a rental car and drive towards the hotel I booked for us.
Rhea takes me to her room and I look at the time; 7.37pm.

"Let's just order us some roomservice okay?", she suggests as we both sit down on the bed. "Sounds good to me."

————
Okay I'm so bad a writing action scenes help