15. cold

Y/n's pov:

I wake up on my side of the bed, I feel cold and see that we left a window open last night. I turn around and see Demi sleeping peacefully. I scoot over to her and she immediately wraps her arms around me, pulling me tightly against her, "Why are you awake already?", she groans.

"I'm cold", I whisper and she holds me even tighter. As she's spooning me she slowly places a kiss on the back of my neck.
Her hands roam over my body as she presses her hips against me.
I tilt my head a little to give her more access as her kisses become more lustfull.

I let a soft whine go and her hand roams over my chest. I hear her lowly chuckle and she flips us around so she hovers over me.

She places a kiss on my lips and I tangle my hands in her hair to deepen it. Her tongue brushes over my lower lip so I give her acces. Our tongues collide and I feel her piercing.

After a few the kiss breaks and I gasp for air. She smiles down at me as one of her hands tugs on my shirt, "can I take this off?"
I nodd and she slowly takes my shirt off. She stares down at my chest, admiring my body for a second and then looks right into my eyes, "You're gorgeous."

I feel myself blush like crazy and her lips attach to my neck again. She slowly makes a trail of kisses down to my stomach, massaging my boobs and leaving a few hickeys where no one else can see them.

When she reaches the waistband of my pj's she looks up again, asking for consent. I nodd and she smiles up at me, slowly peering down my pants.
Her hands hold my hips firmly as she takes off my panties too, tossing them off the bed.

She places a gentle kiss on my inner thigh and effortlessly pulls my legs over her shoulders.
I can feel my wetness pool under me, desperate for some relief, "Rhea-", I start but she digs her nails in my thigh, it's not painful but it does something to me. "It's mami", she whispers and boldly licks over my core, her tongue piercing adds some pressure on my clit and I let a whimper go.

Then she does it again, my fingers tangle in her short hair as her face dissapears between my thighs.
When she focusses on my clit, a moan escapes my lips and I can feel her smirk against me.

Her tongue travels repeatedly over my clit as she eats me out hungrily. She doesn't come up for air once.
I softly tug her hair when she starts licking and sucking harder, "fuck Rhe- mami!", I correct myself.

Suddenly she enters two fingers and curls them to reach the perfect spots. She pumps them in and out at a steady pace while her tongue keeps working wonders on my clit.

I feel a knot form in my stomach and moan uncontrollably. Rhea hums in response, sending shivers through my whole body.
I close my thighs around her head but she keeps going.
"Please... I- I'm gonna-", I can't finish my sentence as my orgasm comes crashing down on me. My back arches but she pushes me back against the bed.
Rhea doesn't slow down, instead she picks up her pace. Working me through my orgasm while my thighs start to tremble a bit.

After a few when I calm down she takes my legs off of her shoulders and crawls back up. I'm out of breath as she kisses my cheek, "Are you still cold?", she smirks and I hide my face in her neck from embarrassment.

She laughs as she makes me look at her again, "Did you like it?"
"I loved it", I lean in to kiss her.
She kisses back, softer than before and pulls me on top of her. "You're really hot when you moan like that", she says with a low voice. "Shut up", I groan and try to hide my blushing cheeks.

I realize I'm still naked and get up to take a shower. As I walk to the bathroom I see Rhea eyeing me up and down while her tongue licks over her teeth.

I leave the bathroom door open just an inch like she did and turn on the shower. I step in and start shampooing my hair. I hear muffled sounds behind me and suddenly I feel Rhea's hands on my waist. They travel up my sides until she takes over my hair.

She softly massages my scalp and then rinses my hair. I turn around to face her and I can't stop myself from admiring her body. Her tattoos wrap around her arms and legs perfectly and I haven't even started about her muscles yet.

"Eyes up here", she lifts my chin to make me look at her. "You're incredibly beautiful, you know that?", she says and pulls me against her. "You too", I say and she smiles before pecking my lips again.

She helps me soap in my back and I do the same with her. When we get out I wrap myself in a towel.

We change into our clothes, today I'm entering the venue by Rhea's side. Not as a part of TJD but for the storyline.
I decide to wear a black mini skirt with fishnets. A black tank top that I cut the lower half off so it's cropped. A lot of silver jewelry and I'm planning on getting my makeup done with Rhea.

Rhea also puts on her gear already. We go downstairs to meet up with Dom and Damian because I found a nice place to grab us some breakfast before heading to the venue.