26. share

Y/n's pov:

"How am I gonna cover this up?! Not even foundation and 3 layers of concealer work!", Rhea says hysterically.
I can't help but laugh at her situation.
We're at the venue getting Rhea ready for her interview and media.

The hickey I gave her on her thigh two days ago is visible with the gear she's wearing. She's wearing booty shorts and fishnets so there's an obvious little bruise on her inner thigh. It has faded a little but it's still very visible.

I feel her nudge my head, "stop laughing and help me!"
"How am I supposed to help you with this?", I chuckle and she just gives me an angry glare.

Suddenly the door of the changing room opens, it's Bayley. "Oh hi guys", she smiles and Rhea quickly holds her hand over the hickey.
"Seems like you've been busy", she chuckles and refers to the hickeys on my neck. I completely forgot about those.

"Yeah but can you help me please", Rhea whines and decides to show her the hickey on her thigh. "I'm not even gonna say anything", her eyes widen and I blush.

"Give me a second I'll grab my makeup bag", Bayley says and rushes through her backpack. I stand next to her and she leans closer to me, "you managed to top Rhea?", she whispers. I chuckle and nodd, "don't say anything about it to her, she's not proud of it."

Bayley laughs and Rhea looks at us. "Oh found it", Bayley holds up some color corrector. "Why didn't I think of that", I chuckle and Bayley gives me the little tube.

"Sit down", I order Rhea and she raises an eyebrow at me. "Excuse me?", she crosses her arms in dominance.
"I'm gonna go", Bayley says quickly and I thank her again before she leaves the dressing room.

"Do you want me to help you or not?", I ask and Rhea rolls her eyes, sitting down on a bench. I kneel down in front of her and place my hand on her thigh. I notice her looking down at me as her breath gets heavier.

I manage to cover up the hickey and look up at her. She blushes a bit but then smirks and I chuckle, "are you okay Rhea?"
"Shut the fuck up", she stands up and pulls me up to my feet. She smashes her lips into mine and pulls me against her by my waist.

Her tongue pushes past my lips as she explores my mouth. Her hand firmly grips my ass and I let my hands travel down her back.

Her other hand goes to my chest and I whisper against her lips, "Rhea not here."
"I take you wherever I please and I will", she groans and gives my ass a firm squize.

After a heated kiss we pull back, I run my finger under her bottom lip to fix her lipstick and she smiles down at me.

She steps back and starts stretching like nothing happened. She always does a little stretch and warmup so she looks pumped for the media.

Not much later I find myself standing on the side of her interview.

"We haven't seen a lot of Dom with you lately", the interviewer states, "is there new love coming your way?"

Rhea smirks and looks at me. "Maybe", she says lowly, "but Mami can't be distracted this easily, I still have my latino heat with me."

And with that DomDom jumps out. It was all staged but I still feel a little jealous.

Dom stands behind Rhea and puts his arms around her, "I miss you Mami."
"I know I know", she says with a raspy voice, "But you'll have to learn how to share from now on."

That wasn't in the script?

"Can you announce when your next match will be?", the interviewer asks, trying to follow the script after Rhea's comment.

~ time skip ~

We're back at the hotel while Damian and Dom meet up with Triple H.
Rhea is about to take off her makeup and her gear but I stop her.

"What's wrong?", she quickly asks. "I like seeing you like this", I smile, "you look hot."

Little does she know I'm suprising her with something.

"Oh really?", she steps closer to me and presses her chest against mine. She pulls me in quickly and I gasp. "You know how you look really hot?", she smirks and pulls my shirt off in one swift motion.

Her eyes travel down my chest and they stop at my bra. It's a purple lacy bra with 'RR' in the middle.

"Damn mama", she looks up in my eyes. I can tell she's surprised that I did this for her.
"You look good with my initials on you", she groans and leans into me to kiss my neck. She backs me up against the wall with her hand behind me.

"But I think you look even better if you'd take this off." She swiftly unhooks my bra with one hand and it drops to the floor. She props her thigh up between my legs and my breath hitches.
I feel her smile in my neck before she places her hands on my chest, "You're fucking hot y/n."

————
don't forget to vote pls!!

yawl drop some opinions cuz I need motivation to keep writing this shit

this is unchecked so ignore the typos