27. bratty

Y/n's pov:

"You're fucking hot y/n", Rhea groans as she pushes her thigh harder against my core.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing, "leave it", she mumbles and continues to attach my neck with her lips. But I peek over at her screen, "It's Triple H", I sigh, "shouldn't you answer that?"

Rhea rolls her eyes and picks up.
She can't stop glaring at my bare chest and throws a shirt at me, signalling for me to put it on so she can concentrate. I roll my eyes but put it on eventually.

"We have to leave in 10", she sighs. "What? Why?", I ask and she throws her phone back on the bed. "Triple H is hosting a party and we have to attend for some pictures", she states and start looking through her clothes. I let a loud frustrated groan go and look through my dresses.

I put on a short tight black dress and go to the bathroom to get my makeup done. "You're gonna wear that?", she comes up behind me with her hands on my hips and her lips against my ear. "Mhm", I tease and push my ass against her, "what's wrong with it?"

"Oh nothing", she steps back without giving me anything. So that's how we're gonna play it?

~ time skip ~

Rhea holds her hand on my lower back as we enter a small party venue.
We say hello to a few people and eventually run into Triple H. We get pushed to a picture corner and I almost get blinded by all the camera flashes.
After almost 20 minutes we finally sit down at some bar stools.

At first Rhea kept glancing over at me and making sure my dress kept my ass covered but now she's worked up in a conversation.
I want her attention, no I need her attention.

I see Liv and Bayley standing at the snack bar and decide to walk over to them.
I've already had a few shots of liquid courage so I'm gonna tease Rhea like she's teasing me.

"Hi y/n!", Bayley smiles and gives me a big hug. I also greet Liv and notice her looking me up and down, perfect.

After we talked a little, Rhea finally noticed I'm not by her side anymore. First she panics and starts looking around frantically but then notices I'm trying to get her attention like this.

She leans back with her elbow on the bar and manspreading her legs, lurking at my every move.

"Do you wanna dance?", I ask and Liv smiles. She takes my hands and we walk over to the dancefloor. I see Rhea's eyes following my every move as we start dancing.

First it's really innocent, laughing, holding each others hands and twirling around.
When the music changes my hands travel to Liv's neck as hers rest on my hips.
She twirls me around and pull my ass against her.

I see Rhea looking at me as she raises an eyebrow and slowly shakes her head, signalling I should stop here but I playfully start grinding and when Liv's hands touch my bare thighs I see Rhea storming over to us.

Her jaw is clenched and her hands are balled up in tight fists, flexing her muscles.

She grabs my wrists and yanks me away. She gives Liv a death glare and she backs off. Maybe I went a little too far?

I feel one of Rhea's hands firmly wrap around my throat as she makes me look at her, "what's this hm?"
Her accent peeks through and I already press my thighs together at her manhandling moves.

"I don't know what you're talking about", I decide to act a little bratty. She shakes her head and a familiar smirk appears on her lips as she notices the effect she has on my body.
Her tonge slides over her teeth, showing her tongue piercing. I can't stop staring at her black lipstick as her free hand reaches for my ass possessively. She leans down right next to my ear, "we're leaving."

My breath hitches as she drags me outside. She calls us an uber and we get in the backseats.
The ride back to the hotel is awfully silent, her hand holding my inner thigh firmly.

Why would she get so mad about me dancing with Liv? She's the one that's avoiding to make us official?

When we arrive she almost drags me out of the car into the elevator. When we get to our room she opens the door for me and immediately pushes me against it to close it.

Her hand places itself back on my inner thigh as her other one grabs my throat.
"What do you think you were doing out there?", she scolds as our noses almost touch, "you're mine and mine only and no one else can touch you like that. Do you understand?", she sounds angry.

I just look up in her eyes and suddenly her hand slaps my ass harshly, "Do you understand?", she repeats herself and towers over me.
"Yes", I carefully nodd.
"Yes who?"
"Yes... mami"