8. room service

Rhea's pov:

I wipe the last bit of black lipstick from y/n's lips as she looks up at me. Her eyes are beautiful and her smile is so mesmerising, I could stare at her for ever.

I just take off all my lipstick and put on a shirt. "Let's go", she says and walks towards the door. "Wait y/n", I quickly say.
How do I explain this to her? "Can we just uhm", I can't seem to find my words, "can we take it slow?"
"Ofcourse", she says and I can see she means it. "No one knows yet", I say softly. "Except for Damian", she adds.
"No I mean...", I start nervous, "I'm not... out."

Y/n steps close to me and our lips almost touch. I can't help but hold my hands around her waist, to pull her body against mine as I look down into her eyes. I can tell it does something to her. "You're the gayest thing on earth", she whispers and plays with the hem of my shirt, "but we'll take it slow", she smiles and kisses my cheek. "Also", I add, "Call me Demi please."
Y/n simply smiles at me and pulls away. I follow her as we leave the changing rooms.

Y/n's pov:

We get back to the busses to drive us back to the hotel, this will be the last night at this hotel. Damian has a match tomorrow and then we leave for the next location. We'll have to sleep on the bus tomorrow so we can keep driving through the night.

Everyone is already in their bus. Dominik doesn't look weird at us when we enter so I suppose Damian just kept it to himself.

We arrive back at the hotel and I let myself fall down on the bed. "I'm gonna take a quick shower", Demi says and dissapears in the bathroom.
I check my phone and get a notification on instagram:

@yaonlylivvonce sent you a follow request

I accept and follow her back. I immediately get a text from her:

Hey can you please tell
Rhea that I have no intention
of taking you away from her,
it was in my script but I
didn't know it was so sensitive
to her, I'm asking you cuz she
doesn't reply to me

ofcourse don't worry

I put my phone away as Demi walks back in the room. she took her extensions out and her shoulder length hair is still damp. She's wearing the same pj's as last night, she looks so beautiful.

"Hey Liv texted me", I say and her eyes shoot towards my phone. "Ignore her", she demands but I just unlock my phone and show her the text. She reads it and sighs. She runs her hand through her hair and I can tell she still doesn't like it.

I decide to change the topic, we'll talk about this later.
"So when do I call you Demi and when is it Rhea?", I ask, feeling a bit dumb for asking her that. "Because everyone else calls you Rhea?"

She sits down on the bed and chuckles, "not many people call me Demi, I mainly go by my stage name Rhea because even when I'm not working I still like the personality and it's hard to step out of it", she explains, "but some people manage to pull me out of it", and she smirks at me, "you'll notice when u have to call me which name", and she winks at me.

"Okay", I say softly and grab my pj's. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower too. When I step out I realize I forgot my towel. "Demi?", I ask, opening the door a little, "can you pass me a towel please?"

She jokingly covers her eyes and hands me the towel, "don't be so dramatic", I chuckle and take the towel from her before closing the door again.
When I'm done I walk back into the main room and see Demi scanning a menu card. "What's that?", I ask.
"Room service", she says with a bright smile. "Are we not having dinner with everyone else?"
"Nah, Dom got hungy and already ordered so the rest followed his lead", Demi says and pats the bed, suggesting for me to join her.

We sit side to side as she calls and orders. "Do you wanna watch a movie?", she asks and I smile and nodd. "Do you wanna watch a scary one?", she smirks and raises her eyebrows. "Sure", I answer and she looks surprised, "really? cuz you seemed pretty scared last night", she says.
"No it's fine", I lie and Demi turns on the tv.

After a few our food arrives and we eat it while watching the movie. When Demi finishes she puts her plate away and wraps her arm around me protectively. She looks at me in a sweet but dominant way, this is Rhea.

Rhea is more dominant and protective, even possessive if I can call it that.

I lean against her and everytime there is a jumpscare Rhea pulls me closer. I end up sitting between her legs, my back pressed against her front with her chin resting on top of my head. Her arms are draped around me and I toy with her fingers to distract myself from the movie.

"You're really cute, you know that right?", she whispers. I'm glad she can't see my face right now because I can feel my cheeks flush bright red. I just cuddle into her more as the movie comes to an end.

—————
y'all I feel like this is getting boring asf