22. tease

Y/n's pov:

We get back out of the pool and Rhea wraps a towel around me, "here you go."
"Thanks", I smile at her and she rubs over my upper arms to warm me up. She leans in and kisses my lips gently, then again, and again and then one more time. I chuckle and look up at her, "what was-", I can't finish when she quickly pecks my lips. "I like the taste of your lips on mine", she whispers and I blush.

She's making me fold so hard. I know she's doing this to make sure she's in control and to let me know she's the top here. She's just getting back at me for this morning.

"Let me take you out for ice cream", she says and makes me look up at her. "Okay", I smile and we walk back towards the table. We get our stuff and head back to the hotel to get ready.

Rhea opens the door for me and I feel her hand slide from my waist over my ass as I enter. I decide to ignore her teasing and just walk into the bathroom.

I fully undress and step into the shower. I let the warm water rinse the chlorine out of my hair while I pretend I didn't hear Rhea entering. She steps into the shower behind me, she places her hands on my upper arms and slowly moves them down towards my waist. They stop and wrap around my stomach, pulling me against her.

I look down and see her tattoo covered arms covering my stomach.

I melt into her as I feel her cold piercings pressing against my upper back. Her hands slowly roam over my body as she turns me around to face her. Once again I'm stunned by her beauty, de her tattoos, her muscles and most of all her beautiful smile.

"I love you", her low voice with her mesmerising accent speaks. I look up into her eyes and can't stop myself from smiling, "I love you too."
We finally said it.

"Kiss me", she whispers. I reach my hands to the back of her neck and pull her in. Our lips touch and her hands grab my waist firmly. The warm water runs down our bodies as we slowly make out.

I start feeling greedy and push my whole body against her. I feel her smile into the kiss as she pulls back. "We have to get ready", she chuckles and softly patts my ass. "You're such a tease", I give her an angry look but all she does is blow me a kiss and exit the shower.

After a few I also get out and walk into the room with nothing but a thong on.
I feel Rhea's eyes on me as I walk around gathering my clothes. I bend down to grab my bra and when I get back up I feel Rhea standing behind me. Her hips against my ass and her hands immediately going to my hips.

"And what do you think you're doing?", she asks lowly. I wanna say that I'm teasing her until she gives me what I want, but if I admit that she'll never do it.

"Getting ready", I nonchalantly push my ass against her before walking away and putting my bra on. "Not so easy", she swiftly makes me turn back around so I face her. She backs me up against the bed and I fall back on it.

"It's fun when I get to tease you", she hovers over me, "but it's not when you do it."
I lean on my elbows as she puts both her hands on the bed next to my arms. "That's a little hypocrite."

Suddenly her hand grips my jaw firmly and she leans closer, our noses almost touching. "You're gonna regret that", she stands up and walks towards the window. She closes the curtains and the whole room turns dark.

"Lay back", she demands and I hear her ruffling through her stuff. I hear something click and the bed dents in next to me.

Rhea's hands roam all over my body as she hovers over me again. She holds her hand on my inner thigh and slowly pushes them open. She leans on her knees between my legs and massages my tits while kissing my neck.

I lift my head to give her more acces and whine softly. She starts sucking and softly biting on my skin and my breathing becomes heavier.

"Fuck you're so perfect y/n", she whispers while moving down to my chest. "Shut up and fuck me", I groan and I hear her chuckle at my eagerness.

She puts her middle and ring finger in her mouth and when she takes them out they travel down my thighs. Slowly pushing my thong to the side and entering me.

I let a soft moan escape and arch my back as she immediately picks up her pace. "Is that better?", she teases and places some hickeys on my chest. "Fuck", I breathe out as she starts rubbing my clit with her thumb and curling her fingers.

"Are you ready for some more baby?", she asks and opens my legs a little further. I moan in response, I feel something touching my thigh.

She did not.

———
keep your pants up for the next chapter!!
lmk what u think of it :)