10. kicked out

Y/n's pov:

Our tongues fight for dominance but ofcourse she wins. She places me on the sink and starts kissing my neck, her hands slowly dissapearing under my dress. My breath gets heavier and Rhea notices, "you okay with this?", she asks softly in between kisses. "yes", I almost whisper and I can feel her smile against my skin.

One of her hands massages my inner thigh and slowly inches closer to my core.
"You're so pretty", she whispers before I feel her hand cupping my heat. I gasp and wrap my arms around her neck. She applies some pressure and I feel her eyes burning through my skin.
She slowly starts circling over my clothed clit and I bite my lower lip. I can feel myself getting wet as she picks up her pace.

"You ready?", she softly asks and slides her tongue over her top teeth. "Please", I almost whine and I feel her fingers push my panties aside as her middle finger slowly enters me. "Fuck", I whisper and she crashes her lips into mine again.

She slowly starts pumping and curls her finger so it's hitting all the right spots. "Rhea-", I start but she pushes her lips harder against mine, "Shh be quiet", she murmurs and picks up her pace. My legs start closing around her but she pushes them back open, "and it's mami now", she enters a second finger and I moan into her mouth. "That's it pretty girl", she praises and I throw my head back.

Het other hand goes to cover my mouth as she goes faster. I feel a knot form in my stomach and start grinding into her hand. I see her smirk at me, pleased to see me like this.

She curls her fingers as I get closer. "Tell me when you're ready baby", she says in a low voice which nearly sends me over the edge.
"I-", I can't finish my sentence as my orgasm comes crashing down on me. Rhea's free hand snakes around my neck as she crashes her lips into mine, muffling my moans.

I can barely focus on kissing her back as my thighs tremble. Her fingers work me through my orgasm and she slowly pulls out.
"You're beautiful", she smiles and brings her fingers to her mouth, cleaning them.
"And tasty", she winks at me jokingly.

My cheeks turn a deep shade of red, did this really just happen?
"Are you okay?", Rhea asks as she washes her hands in the sink next to me. "Yeah", I answer and jump off. "Good", she smiles and pecks my forehead. She grabs some toilet paper from one of the stalls and wets it a little, she hands it to me and eyes towards my core. I wipe my inner thighs and throw it away.

"Let's rehydrate", she winks and grabs my hand as we walk out the bathroom again. I stay close to her as we both sit down at the bar. Rhea orders some weird australian cocktail and I go with a basic vodka-redbull, I could use some extra energy now. She's still holding my hand as we wait for our drinks.

She smiles at me warmly as Dom walks up to us, "Where were u guys? You missed a hot ass stripper!"
"It's fine we had our fun too", Rhea chuckles, just loud enough above the music for Dom to hear. Luckily he didn't think anything weird of it.
We continue our drinks as Rhea and Dom get caught up in a conversation about wrestling and I just listen along.

Suddenly someone behind me taps my shoulder, "Is this seat taken?", a tall man asks me. He smiles at me and I shake my head, "no go ahead."

"What can I get for you?", the barista asks him and the man looks at me. "one double whiskey and one of whatever her last drink was", he says and smiles. "You don't have to do that", I smile at him but he insists.

I glance over to Rhea but she's too busy talking to Dom and sipping from her own drink.

After a few the man places his hand on my knee and I get a little uncomfortable. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom but in the hallway I notice he's following me. He walks up to me with a quick pace and backs me up in a corner. "I offer you a drink and then you run away from me?", He says angrily.

"I said you didn't have to", I quickly say but that wasn't smart. He pushes himsalf against me and I don't seem to have the strength to push him off of me.

I internally panic as my vision becomes blurry. "You owe me", he groans as his hand reaches for my ass.

Suddenly I hear the door from the hallway slam open and a familiar Australian accent echoes. "Y/n? What the fuck is going on?", she angrily rips him off of me and I fall to the ground.

I see the whole Judgment day followed behind Rhea and Dom helps me up. I see Rhea punching the man repeatedly, Damian and Finn pull her off of him. Security runs into the hallway, "Ma'am you have to leave or we're gonna have to kick you out", one of them says.

"Get that man arrested! He touched my girl!", she yells and gives him one last kick in his stomach. "Ma'am!"
"We're leaving!", Damian yells at her and drags her away with Finn.

Dom protectively wraps his arm around me and walks me to the exit.

————-
Well that was something
don't forget to vote pretty please

also I need some opinions about the book:

1. is there anything about my writing style that needs some improvement?

2. do you guys also want pov's from the other judgement day members?

3. anything specific you want to see in this book?

Thankyouuuu