9. club

Rhea's pov:

I wake up and feel y/n still laying in my arms. Her face I snuggled up in my chest and her leg is draped over mine. Luckily we didn't have to wake up in time so I can enjoy this as long as I want.

I keep my arms around her and pull her impossibly closer. She groans in her sleep and pushes her face further into my chest. How can someone be this cute?

I softly kiss the top of her head and trail my fingers over her back. "hmm keep doing that", she mumbles softly without moving. She's awake? Did she realize I kissed her?

Y/n's pov:

I groan as Demi pulls me closer and I nuzzle my face deeper into her chest. She's so comfortable, I could stay like this for ever.
I feel her lips softly kiss the top of my head, my heart flutters.
She softly trails her fingers over my back, "hmm keep doing that", I groan and breathe in her sweet scent.

I feel her chuckle as her fingertips travel over my body. "Dom asked me to plan something fun tonight before we leave", I mumble into her. "Did you find anything?", she asks with her low morning voice.
"I found a club", I answer and Rhea smiles, "Sounds good to me."

~ time skip ~

As I fix my makeup in the shitty hotel mirror I see Rhea walking past me. Her outfit looks gorgeous.

When I'm done with my makeup I grab a black cocktail dress and put it on in the bathroom. "Rhea?", I ask, "can you help me with the zipper please?"

I see Rhea entering the bathroom behind me in the mirror and she eyes me up and down. She takes the zipper and slowly closes it before placing her hands on my waist. She looks at me through the mirror, she makes me feel so small but safe.

She slowly moves her hands over my sides and leans down to place a gentle kiss in my neck. I move my head to the side to give her more space but also to hide my blushing face. She smoothly makes me turn around and lifts my chin up with her index finger to make me look up at her, one hand still on my waist, "you look fabulous."

I can't help but smile and she places a kiss on my forehead. "You ready?", she asks and I nodd.
I make sure I have my purse with me and we leave the hotel room. We take the elevator down and meet everyone in the lobby.

"You girls look good!", Finn says and I see Damian smiling at us as I noticed Rhea still has her hand placed on my lower back. She quickly pulls away and walks with Dom to the door. Finn and JD follow them as Damian gives me his arm to hold on to.

"So you and Rhea huh?", he asks softly so no one else can hear. "Yeah", I look down, "but-", I start but he interrupts me. "I won't tell anyone don't worry, that's not up to me."
I smile at him thankfully. It's only a few minutes walking to the club and when we get there I get overwhelmed by the flashing lights and the intoxicating smell of alcohol.

We enter and we all get a drink. "On Damian's win!", Dom says and we take a sip. I place myself on a bar stool and Rhea sits next to me.
Suddenly the lights go dark and one spot shines at a small stage. 3 Girls walk up and starts dancing. I see the boys walking over to the stage and Rhea turns around to see.

After a while the boys start dancing like idiots, it's fun to see. Rhea goes along with them and pulls me with her.
The next song comes up, 'I'm so hot' from Chrissy Chlapecka.
We sing it word for word and Rhea slowly pulls me against her. My ass grinding against her front. Her hand roam over my body and she leans down. I feel her breath next to my ear, "stop being so fucking hot", she places a kiss on my neck and I turn around. She kisses my lips and I place my hands on her cheeks, pulling her in again.

Suddenly she grabs my hand and looks around. She starts walking towards the bathroom, pulling me with her. When we enter she pins me against the door. "You think that's cute hm?", she groans and leans down, "grinding that pretty ass against me for everyone to see." Her hands go back to my waist and I can't help but pull her in for a kiss. She quickly lifts me up, my legs wrapping around her.

_______
Here's a little teaser for the nect chapter 🫣
Pls don't forget to vote!!