23. too rough

Y/n's pov:

"Are you ready for some more baby?", she asks and opens my legs a little further. I moan in response, I feel something touching my thigh.
She did not.

I slowly feel something thick and long entering me. I immediately arch my back and moan. "Fuck Rhea!"
I feel handprint on my ass and correct myself, "Mami!"

I bite my lower lip to conceal my moans as she slowly starts stroking. She goes slow at first and holds one hand softly around my neck.
She leans down and kisses me, "Is this what you wanted hm?"

I can only moan as answer when she speeds up, her hips smacking into mine. I wrap my legs around her waist but she grabs them and puts them over her shoulders, completely pinning me down.

I throw my hand over my mouth but she takes it away, "I know for a fact you can be way louder than this, let mami hear your pretty moans."
She picks up her pace and makes deeper strokes. Her thighs crashing into me as I nearly scream. "That's right", she groans, "you're taking it so well baby."

"P-Please!", I beg as I feel my thighs start to tremble. "Oh we're not done yet", she says and flips me over. She effortlessly props a pillow underneath my hips and enters me from behind. Her hand reaches for my neck and she adds slight pressure.

The only sounds reaching me are the slapping sounds of Rhea pounding into me and my own moans.

Her other hands massages my ass as she pounds into me, our skin slapping together repeatedly. "That's my girl", she groans and slows down but goes just as deep. "Taking my dick so well", she pushes all the way in and grabs my hair, pulling my upper body from the bed. She places a kiss on my neck and lets me fall back down before relentlessly hammering into me.

I moan loudly as her hand holds my hips firmly. Her other hand reaches down and starts rubbing my clit in tight circles.
I feel a familiar knot form in my stomach as my thighs start to shake.
"Do you wanna cum baby", she groans. "Please!", I beg as a tear escapes my eye. "Go ahead mama", she keeps going and I release all over her.

She pumps slower through my entire orgasm and carefully pulls out when I'm done. I hear her taking the harness off and I roll onto my back, my thighs still shaking.

Rhea lays down on her back and pulls me on top of her. I hug her as I try to calm down.

"Did I go too rough on you?", she asks gently and pushes my hair out of my face.

She sounds so different, like she just made a switch. From Rhea to Demi.

I shake my head, "no it was good." Our sweaty bodies stick together as we both catch our breath.
"You did amazing", she kisses my forehead, "who knew you'd be into that?"
I chuckle and rest my head on her chest.

Her arms hold me close against her, making me feel so safe after being so vulnerable with her. I hear her heartbeat and close my eyes.

After a few minutes she carefully sits up, keeping me in her lap, "don't fall asleep pretty girl, I still wanna take you out for ice cream."

"I don't think my legs still work", I chuckle and she kisses the top of my head before carrying me back to the bathroom.
She cleans me up and I get dressed.

After about 20 minutes we're ready and Demi holds my hand when we walk out the hotel room.

We step into the elevator and she brings my hand to her lips. Before she places a kiss she looks at my bracelet. "You're still wearing it."

"Why wouldn't I?", I ask and look up at her. She leans down and places a gentle kiss on my lips, "You're perfect."

————
This is like extremely short but I didn't wanna leave u all hanging