Prologue

Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father's company and waiting for a right time to take over ceo position so when his father offer him to be ceo but he declined and countinue his intership for his better skills because he dont wanted to disappoint his family. But suddenly his family planned to go a vacation to the forest. and jungkook love nature so they went to the forest.....

So jungkook left to roam around the forest but he never come back again.......

After 4 year's Kim Taehyung and her friends more like family they wanted to go a peaceful vacation so they decide to go forest.

Tae was roaming around in the forest but she heard a noise and she followed the sound she heard but her leg twisted she fell on the ground but her eyes winded in shock to see what is in front of her.......

----------------------------

This story contains>>>>>>

Top Jungkook

Bottom Taehyung

Both whipped for eachother

Drama

Fluffy

Smuts🌚

Angst

Polttwist

Mention of blood

No cheating ❌

Happy Ending✅

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't like Taehyung as girl kindly leave this account. But please don't come to comment's section and tell me how you feel uncomfortable.

And English is not my first language please don't curse me if you see any spelling mistakes and please ignore it....
This story is my pure imagination....

______________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
****************
Hello 👋🏻🤗
My dear taekookers
I will upload soon,
Please support and
follow me guy's
Love you from your
Author~