24

( Hey my lil buns ✨ enjoy today chapter, 🪄 also tell me your experience in comments section, 🐥💗and yeah follow me buns, please also check out Hidden Love, so yeah let's continue our story🐥💕✨ )

_______________________________________________

>>>>>>>

𝘑𝘪𝘯/𝘑𝘪𝘮: 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵.

𝘛𝘢𝘦: 𝘔-𝘮𝘺 𝘉-𝘣𝘶𝘯. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘯  𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.

Tae: You know bun when i saw you for the first time in the forest, i really don't know but when i look at your eyes it was an innocent doe eye's that i wanted to hide you from this world, and after taking you to our home I started liking you, but first I thought that was normal, but i never in my ever life think that i love you with all my everything,  Yaah! Jeon Jungkook,  woke up bun please you know that I really can't live without you or eat, sleep I can't do anything without.

Tae was crying so badly and hearing her words they also shield their tears.

Tae: Yaah! Wake up. She crying... Soon she stood up and kissed jungkook on his bunny lips softly and her tears dropped on the jungkook face.

Tae: I love you Jeon Jungkook i can't leave without you p-please wake up. She was crying

But suddenly a big light spotted in the bunny body and  soon it dispersed with Bunny's body tae looked at the place she started crying loudly.

But total family members gasped.... Tae didn't stop Crying but she felt someone tapping her shoulder and didn't even turn around,  she heard a new  voice.

??? : Don't you look at me angel. The person said while looking at taehyung crying figure

Tae: NO, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND GET OUT FROM HERE.  She shout at the person

??? : You really want me to go out, that's so rude to say your own boyfriend angel. The person said with a small smile

Tae: FUCK YOU!!! She shouted and still looking at the place were her bun left her alone

I already have a boyfriend and i  love him, I ONLY LOVE JEON JUNGKOOK.  She shouted and still didn't look at the person because she was already hurt  but the person was irritating her and pissed off, and the whole family was enjoying the drama with a soft smile.

??? : So you love Jeon Jungkook but you don't even want to see him. The person said.

Tae: Are you crazy or what and why ar-  she turned around to see who is the literally irritating her but taehyung gasped and tears flowing from her eyes when see saw the person who was smiling at her.

Tae: Don't tell me it was a dream or is this your soul, can i touch you or you alive , Yaah! you dumbo why are you always making me cry and make me fool every time, Say someti- She about to complete but Jungkook smashed his lips on her and the fam...

Tae: Don't tell me it was a dream or is this your soul, can i touch you or you alive , Yaah! you dumbo why are you always making me cry and make me fool every time, Say someti- She about to complete but Jungkook smashed his lips on her and the family ohhed at them with a teary happy smile, and will Jungkook cared about actually they are middle of their family no never.

Jungkook pulled taehyung by her waist and sucked her lower lip without using their tongue but they shared a passionate and pure kiss. Jungkook back away from the kiss and joined their foreheads together.

Kook: I love you angel, I always wanted to tell you but I don't know how but now,

I LOVE YOU ANGEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. He shouted the last words so loud and Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

Tae: I love you too my bun. She kissed at his nose tip and a single tear dropped left from her eyes but this time it was with happiness, they are busy at looking each other but they heard a clear throat jungkook and taehyung turn their heads and see their families were standing their with a tease smile, taehyung  looking down with her red cheeks because she was blushing mess, and jungkook was looking at them with a wide smile in his face.

But he looked at his mother and father, he smiled at them and open his arms widely which his parents run to him and hug jungkook tightly which happy smile

Kook: I miss you both.

Juni/ Haneul: We miss you too baby kook. After a minute they back away from hug and jungkook eyes looking for a person.

Kook: Where is my lovely hyung. He said and hobi was backside of yoongi who was crying Silently.

Kook: Come here hyung. He opened his arms and quickly hobi ran to jungkook and hugged him tightly and soon back away with a wide smile on Hobi's face and jungkook looked at Yoongi, Namjoon, jin and jimin.

Kook: Hello my beautiful family. He said with the same open arms without wasting a second they ran to jungkook and hugged him and soon back away from hug and taehyung was looking at them with a wide smile.

Haneul: How curse released kook. He asked jungkook who looked at taehyung and pulled her back hug with a wide smile.

Kook: 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭......, 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.  He kisses her head and the whole family is feeling really happy now.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY BUNS✨❤

⚠️📢🚨How are you all doing,  do you like this chapter and are you happy to see taehyung bun actually turn into his human form💗💗 also share your thoughts on the chapter, 🪄 and buns the story about to end in few chapters 😥 i really so in love with this story and i know this journey of TWISTED ANGEL is so emotional to me and do you believe I literally cry after finish to story😥so anyways I am coming with another one so be ready for another amazing story, also please support and follow me sweeties, Please check out Hidden Love also❤❤

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️