11

They are inside the house, Taehyung was bathing and the bunny was sitting like a good bunny on the sofa, taehyung finished her bath and went to her bunny she was not surprised to see the bunny is sitting on the sofa, because she knows the bunny was really a good boy,  Taehyung smile and him and went near the bunny.

Tae: Bun you are a really good boy, you know
She Said and ruffles the bunny head softly but the bunny ears twisted up, when Taehyung touch his head, she smiled

Tae: Are you tried bun, or do you want anything. Bunny shakes his head as no

Tae: Then how about we watch the movie then.?? She ask him who return nodded.

They sat on the couch and Taehyung was searching for a movie and she lastly chose a k-drama.

AFTER AN HOUR......✨🐰

Taehyung was watching the k-drama but she heard soft snores and she saw the bunny was sleeping like a teddy bear, while hugging her hands, she off the tv and started admiring the bunny, she don't know but she was feeling happy and she always feel like she had some attachment with this bunny.

She doesn't realise that she keeps staring at the bunny, and thinks only about how everyone can be scared of this small bunny, she was actually that day in the forest, she doesn't scared of the bunny eyes, but she saw the eyes filled with innocence and insecurity, and she was shock to see why this bunny was living in this creepy dark forest.

That day she saw the rabbit who was looking innocent and insecurity bunny to her eyes, and her heart was really skipped a beat, and she wanted to Hide the bunny in her pocket, and she did it she didn't want to let go the bunny in that creepy place.

She was lost in her thoughts and she doesn't know when she sleeps. The bunny was hugging her hands, and her head on the bunny head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning tae wakes up and sees the bunny still hugging her, so she slowly removes her hands and goes to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

After doing her morning routine, she comes to the bedroom and sees the bunny was still sleeping, she shakes her head and goes to the kitchen and so does her breakfast and cut the carrots.

She grabs her apron, stethoscope, car keys and goes to the bunny {because she doesn't want to scare the bunny when he wakes and doesn't find Taehyung at home so}  she slowly shakes him who winned in return

Tae: Bun wakey wakey. Bunny was awake now.

Tae: Good morning bun. She said and smiled widely and bunny nodded.

Tae: Bun iam going to hospital. She was about to continue but the bunny eyes went winded and checked Taehyung and she understood that the bunny was worried for her She really felt warm.

Tae: No..no nothing is wrong with me, I am a doctor bun and I have to go to the hospital now and I will come home in the evening and don't be scared ok, i already cut the carrots and placed on the stand and also i will come soon for you bye take care sweetheart, see you in the evening. She said and caressed the bunny head and the bunny understood and nodded.

Tae. You are really smart and understanding bun sooo good, ok now I have to go tata.. she waved at him who nodded she left.

The bunny throw himself in the couch and thinking something deeply.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello buns💜

Do you like today's chapter, if you do please share your thoughts and tell me how you feel, also do votes and comments after reading the chapters..

Please also check Hidden Love,🐥💜