01

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

Age: 22

Sweet but only for his family

Completed his graduation in business.
And doing internship in his father's company

Single and virgin

Parents; Jeon haneul and Jeon juni

Jung Hoesok Cousin brother

——————————————————
Back to the story**

'In Busan'

Here our cute and sweet boy was sleeping like a rock his mother was walking him like 10 minutes but he don't even move a bit.

Juni: Yaah! Jeon Jungkook wake up. Here iam shouting and you don't even waking up get up from the bed. She shouted

Juni got a idea, what is it means jungkook always dream about his future wife but he never  love or dated anyone because he dont even like anyone. Everyone wanted to have Jungkook in bed but he wanted to love him and care for him love and lust are different he wanted love not lust.

Back to the point 😂

His mother want to tease kook

Juni: You know kook your future wife is so pretty and beautiful. She is just looking like an angel wanna see her. She said.

Jungkook fastly got up from bed and he was looking around but he don't find any girl. Soon he heard laughter but not only his mother his whole family there and laughing at him.

Kook: Yaah! You all are meanies... He pouted

Juni: No..no.. my baby kook. We are really sorry.

Kook: why are you always bring my future baby in it to wake me up. He winned which made their family laugh hard.

Hobi: So my baby brother. You only wake up when it's related to your future baby.

Juni: yes hoba your right.

Haneul: Hey don't tease my son okay he was just dreaming about his girl that's why he was just curiosity to meet her right kook.

Jungkook don't understand is his father tease him along with them or he support him but he heard again laughter and jungkook understand.

Kook: you are all really meanies. He pouted

They laugh at him and now juni remember she gasped and they look at her.

Juni: Arhh!!! I really forgot why would we come to kook room. You Jeon Jungkook we are going to forest resort now but you are sleeping and day dreaming about my daughter-in-law. She shouted.

Hobi: Aishh!! We literally forget about it mom. We should go now.

Kook: ok ok, i will come in 15 minutes. I already packed my luggage ok just gave me 15 minutes. He left

Haneul: ok ok jagi we should go and pack some food and his bannana milk.

Juni: yeah i totally forgot about that. She fastly run to kitchen and they left from jungkook room.

Soon jungkook was ready and come to downstairs and they keep luggage in the car and the forest resort was 6 to 7 hrs journey now they are going with family jungkook, haneul, juni, hobi,and hobi parents. No bodyguard or divers with them.

TIME SKIP>>>>>

They reached to forest resort, they parked the car and take the luggage and walking inside to resort. Now the take their respective room's. The couple's take their room but jungkook and hobi take seperate.

Jungkook went to his room and unpacked his bag, he went to freshen up. And after he fallen asleep.

____________________________

They are at the resort restaurent now. Our jungkook was really upset cause his father don't allow him to go near forest today. But he wanted to go and explore the forest. He was winning to go there but his parents saying that they will stay here 5 days. And he can explore more.

Kook. Please appa why are you doing this to me you know how i love nature and again you doing this. He said dramatically

Juni: okay kook you will go in the morning ok.

Haneul: but.... he about to say but hobi mother cut him.

Eun: it's okay brother-in-law and kook you can go in the morning okay. She said and kook nodded

he really wanted to go and explore the forest now but he don't have a choice.

After finished the dinner they go to there respective room's and sleep....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---------------------------------------------------–------------------

Hello guy's do you like today's chapter if you do please share your thoughts and tell me how was it. And please follow and support me I will write more stories for you. Also do vote and comments after reading the chapters. And also love you guy's💜
                                                   ~Author (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡