14

Taehyung and the bunny reached their house, taehyung took the day off to spend her time with her bun.

Taehyung: BUN..! She was calling the bunny who was hiding somewhere.

Taehyung and bunny were playing hide-and-seak and taehyung searching for bunny.

Tae: Bun you are playing too smart hun.? She said and started searching for a bunny everywhere but she didn't find him, and taehyung lastly went to her room without any sound.

And then she saw the cupboard door was open, so slowly went to the cupboard and she saw bunny was hiding inside and the bunny suddenly looked at her with shock eyes.

Tae: Gotcha, my baby bun was hiding in the cupboard huh.? She took the bunny in her arms and placed him on the bed and started ticking him, the bunny mouth was open like laughing and he was trying to free himself from taehyung and after a few minutes she left the poor bunny who laughed hard a minute ago.

{ Like this }

{ Like this }

Tae: Bun, how about we watch a movie together. She suggested to the bunny who nodded at her and jump down.

She smile at him, and the bunny started walking to the living room and taehyung following him, they seated on the couch and watching a horror movie.

Now taehyung was watching with interest but suddenly she got scared and taehyung hide her face with fingers, bunny was watching her and understand that she was scared so he placed his paws on her thighs and calling her.

Taehyung looked at the bunny and nodded as yes, bunny off the TV and walked towards taehyung room, she also followed him.

When taehyung went to the room she saw the bunny sitting on the bed and tapped the place twice beside him, she was feeling something when the bunny did the little things to her, taehyung slowly went to the bed and lay on it.

When taehyung lay on the bed, Bunny placed his little paws on her stomach and started caressing her gently taehyung smile at bunny and slowly fallen asleep.

After she sleep, the bunny started admiring the sleeping angel and he also fallen asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was ready now, she grabbed her stethoscope, apron, car keys and started walking outside but she remembered she hadn't informed to her bun.

Taehyung ran to her room and saw the bunny was waiting for her daily greetings, she smiled and went near the bunny.

Tae: Bun I am going now, be safe and don't run all the time and don't skip your meals, I will come early bun, and also don't get hurt okay. She said and bunny carefully listened to her every word and nodded she smiled at him.

Taehyung cupped the bunny face and kissed his forehead and look.

Tae: Bye bun. She said with a wide smile on her face and left, leaving the shocked bunny.

He blinked his eye's twice ans blushed but he failed to notice, two curious eye's were watching from outside of the door with a huge smile.

--------------------------------------------------
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ~~~•

ωιтн тαєнуυηg🐯✨

Taehyung was done with her duty and she started driving the car to her house, but she suddenly remembered the morning incident, how her bun was blushed after kissing his forehead and how his face turn into red, she laughed at remember the incident, but her eyes winded she realised what she was thinking.

Tae: Am i falling for my bun. She asked herself and shook her head and continued the driving, but she saw a convinental store and stopped her car and buy something for her bun, and left.

Taehyung reached the home and walked inside to see what her bun was actually doing, and she saw her bun was sitting on the couch and watching TV with interest.

Tae: BUN, I AM BACK. She shouted soon bunny look at her and she went to the couch and sit with her bun.

Tae: Bun do you know, I buy you something wanna see. She asked him and the bunny nodded Taehyung and slowly took the small bottle from the cover and give to the bunny.

And bunny ears twisted up and looking at the bottle with love.

And it was a banana milk, when taehyung and bunny was doing groceries shopping in online bunny was looking at the banana milk she obverse it but she wanted to buy it herself and surprise the bunny so she bought it today.

Taehyung took a bowl and poured banana milk on the bowl and gave it to the bunny who attacked it fastly, She smiled wide but also worried.

Tae: slow down bun or else you will chock. She said and caressing his bunny hair. Taehyung took her phone out and ordered the banana milk.

After drinking, the bunny looks at taehyung and hugs her arm tightly, and taehyung smile widely and kissed bunny forehead and went to their room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello buns 💜🐥

Did you enjoy  this chapter if you do then do votes and share you are thoughts 🤔💭 in comments section.

Please do follow for more updates 💜💜