09

Tae comes towards the room with a tshirt , She smiles widely when she sees the cutest site the bunny was sleeping like a starfish. She slowly goes towards the bunny and shakes him to wake up and soon the bunny awake and blinks his eyes.

Tae: Sorry bun I have to disturb your sleep but you must be hungry right, first we will fill your tummy and then you sleep ok bun. She said the bunny nodded.

Taehyung wore the tshirt to the bunny and grabbed her phone and called her brothers to come to her room along with jin and jimin.

Tae: Bun you are looking so cute you know, and I really wanted to introduce my brothers and friends, ok just they are four members don't be scared of them they do nothing harm to you. She said the bunny thought and nodded she smiled and touched his nose The bunny was blinking, she smiled widely She was about to pinch the bunny's cheek but they heard knock.

She went to open the door and our bunny followed her back, he was hiding behind her, she opened the door and revealed their family.

Tae: So don't shout or open your mouth until I say anything ok. She said because she really didn't want to make her bun scared or sad they nodded.

Tae: Bun come front of me. She said they thought Taehyung already got a boyfriend but they were scared to see a bunny standing but that was scary but he looked innocent his eyes were really scary shit out of them.

{Like this but imagine it was a room.}

}

Tae: Here is my bun, and he can listen to you so better talk with him and introduce yourself

Tae: Here is my bun, and he can listen to you so better talk with him and introduce yourself.  She said normally but to them that was really a big task and the bunny was observing he was looking down that was unnoticed by taehyung.

Tae: Please don't make him sad, see how he was looking down after you don't even greeted him. She said.

Nam: Hello bun. He said but tae

Tae: HE WAS MY BUN OPPA, YOU CAN CALL HIM BUNNY OR I WILL NAMED HIM AFTER WE GO TO HOME. she shouted without knowing, she don't like the way his brother call him bun she only wanted to call him bun no one else.

And the bunny slowly grabs her pants with his paws and calling her.

Tae: ok ok i will don't shout, so continue your introduction.

Nam: Hello bunny iam kim Namjoon, tae brother.

Jin: Hello bunny iam kim Seokjin Namjoon girlfriend and tae bestfriend and sister.

Yoongi: Hello bunny iam tae brother.

Jim: Hello there bunny iam this men girlfriend and tae only soulmate. They smile at them.

They all: And we are family. They shouted bunny ears twisted and blinking eye's.

Tae: And today new member join to our family so here my bun and your bunny. They also smile and widely and clapped the bunny was happy.

Tae: Oppa can we order some carrots my bun was hungry i think. She asked and they don't deny so they order the carrots for the bunny.

And they had the dinner and the bunny was eating carrots after eating.  Tae about go to her room but Namjoon speak.

Nam: Tae we are going tomorrow if you want to take the bunny with you, and you should keep the bunny in your luggage until we get into our car okay if any of them see our bunny they will take the bunny and leave deep in forest. He said tae nodded.

Tae: Ok oppa i will be careful and I am sorry for shouting at you and talking like that oppa, i really don't mean it but he is really sweet and innocent oppa i don't know but I feel like something when he is around me, he was feeling insecurity just don't scared at him when he come near you, and you know when you don't greet him he was very sad. she said

Yoongi: okay bear we are welcoming new member in our family ok. They smiled and the group hugged her family tae said goodbye to them and left her room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hey there👋🏻🤗
Do you like today's chapter if you do then please share your thoughts and follow and support me buns.  Do vote and comments after reading the chapters❤️🐥
~Author(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~♥️