02

Jungkook left the resort early in the morning because he was happy to go explore the forest. That's why he left the resort........

Now his family was waiting for him at the table to have breakfast... But jungkook already left they don't know and he doesn't inform them they send hobi to Jungkook's room.

After 5 minutes the hobi comes towards them with a note.

Hobi: he already left the forest. He said

Juni: This boy.  She sigh

Haneul: He never listens to us.

Sung-min(hobi's dad): Ok ok brother leave him. He really wanted to go and you all know how kook loves nature so let him enjoy it.

They nodded their heads and started eating their breakfast..........

Hobi was laying in the bed and grabbed his phone to call his girlfriend and she lifted the call.

Hobi: Hello darling.

Lisa: Hello hoba.

Hobi: what are you doing.

He started talking with her for like 2 hrs.

Lisa: Babe i send my picture can you check the dress i wore and tell me how it was. He said ok to her.

And opened the chat but they also had a jungkook message.

From Kook:  Hyung I'm going to the forest please don't worry about me i already keep a note in my room. But I have to inform you so that's why I message you bye hyung.
                                                             6:00am·

When he sees the time his eyes winded that means his brother left to the forest literally fucking 6 hours.

He tried to call jungkook but his phone was off. he ran to his parents room and informed about the kook now they all went to the haneul juni room. He knocked on the door and soon they opened the door, they wanted to say that kook did not come to the resort but then haneul phone rang and it was his  secretary.

Haneul: Hello.

Haneul: What are you lost. OH GOD LITERALLY YOU LOOSE THE DEAL. he yelled at him

Haneul: I'm coming.  He hung the call and looked at the hobi.

Hobi: Dad kook left the forest at 6:00 in the morning and he didn't come to the resort yet.

Haneul: WHAT.!!!! He shouted

Hobi: Yes dad he sent a message before he left i checked it now I really don't know what to do.

Haneul: wait I will call kook. He called Jungkook but again his phone was off He was about to call again but the resort manager came to them and informed them that they had a man and he was calling them. They left outside and saw a man  standing out they went towards him.

???: hello are you Jeon haneul.

Haneul: Yes! Who are you.

???: I'm a forest officer and i found a phone in the forest and i to inform the resort manager and they said that your son went to the forest so I came here to handle his phone and please tell him that don't go again deep into the forest that was restricted.

Haneul and his family lost in their thoughts that his son doesn't return to the resort there are tensed.

Juni: S-sir my son hasn't returned yet. She was scared and feeling something was wrong.

Officer: That's impossible i totally checked the forest i didn't find any or see your son.

They were talking outside but suddenly they heard a noise moving and they turned to see something was an animal that was hiding from a tree but couldn't clearly see which animal was that. But they suddenly saw the face of the animal totally scared and blood was everywhere in the animal face. They're scared as hell hobi, juni and eun shouted but that animal ran away from the place fastly.

Officer: I think your son ummm- sorry sir. He was looking down because he knows when they are crossed the restricted line they never come back to the resort again. In the restricted forest they had many wild animals there so that's why they never crossed the line.

The family was crying they never expected their one and only son was no more with them that was so cruel isn't it.

Juni: NO!! My son was alive I know he will come back to me I think he left somewhere. Ah yes he left somewhere around and he will return we can wait for my baby. She Was crying and her heart was not accepting the truth. The family also cried the officer bowed and left them saying sorry again.

They waited for jungkook that day totally standing outside. but there is no sign of jungkook. One day turn into one week the family confirmed that jungkook was no more with them They cried hard and left the place with a broken heart.

The total family was broken without jungkook daily his mother went to his room to wake up but she ended up crying. And his dad was in his office he ordered two cups of coffee and called the jungkook number whose number was still switched off and he also ended up crying. The total family was broken without Jungkook.

They didn't digest the truth their only son was no more with them. Haneul continued his business with a broken heart, juni was alone in the house with her son memories and hobi went to U.S he also broke without his brother...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________________

Hello guys do you like today's chapter if you do please share your thoughts and tell me how it is. And please follow and support me guys. Do vote and comments after reading the chapters.
                      ~Author (⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ💜