04

After they finished their food and sat on the sofa now taehyung's head on Jin's lap. She was caressing tae's hair.

Nam: So tae did you decide the place to go.

Tae: Yes oppa i am thinking that we should go to Birobong peak.{ I really mention the name of the biggest forest in Korea but I really don't have any idea about it.}

When she said about the forest name Namjoon and Yoongi was really confused they heard this before but they don't know where they heard about it. They ignored it because they wanted to see their baby sister's happiness.

Nam: okay we are going in two days but. He stopped tae and others looking at him with question eyes.

Tae: But what oppa. She winned

Nam: we have to return two days he said they also nodded.

Tae: Okay oppa we can understand because we also have hospital too. So two days are enough for us. She said with her boxy smile that was enough to her family they smile back at her.

Jin: ok babies let's go to shopping and buy the stuff.

Jim: let's goooo. She dragged them out and two boy's are following them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached to mall and roaming everywhere. Taehyung,Jin and jimin went to ladies section and Namjoon and Yoongi went to men's section.

Tae: eonni are you done.

Jin: yes almost tae. I wanted to buy somthing for you.

Jim: For me. She pouted and tae smile at her.
(Jimin was just joked and she knows they all love her equally)

Tae: I will buy for my bestie. Eonni i will come in 10 minutes. She dragged Jimin with her.

Tae: Tell me chim what do you want should i buy lingerie. She teases Jimin who blushed.

Jim: Kim Taehyung why are you teasing me . She winned make tae laugh.

Tae: ok let's go and buy some stuff. She went to innerwear section with Jimin.

After 30 minutes now they are in car they finish their shopping and now going to mansion.

Nam: Did you are enjoy today you are seems happy. He smile at them.

Jim: Yes oppa  we enjoy. They nodded.

They reached to namjins mansion and they are going to inside. And seated in sofa Jimin was beside Yoongi who was sleeping now.

Jim: This sleepy cat always sleeping. She pouted but Yoongi heard and pull her on his lap they laugh at them.

Yoongi: what did you said baby. He whispered in her ears.

Jim: N-nothing yooni. She faked her smile.

Tae: Ok guys I have to go now. She said they pouted because now a days they don't have time to spend with there family.

Tae: why you all sad. And oppa when we are going to the forest.

Nam: Day after tomorrow bear.

Tae: ok then have you pack you two days stuff and jinne eonni please make some food. I don't wanted to eat outside food .

Jin: ok bear i will make it.

Yoon: My dear mochi getup we have to go i had a business meeting. He said she nods .

Tae: ok goodbye my lovely family. She waved at them .

They all: goodbye bear. They waved back. After Taehyung left Jimin and Yoongi also left.

Nam: Baby did you see Tae bear is happy.

Jin: yes joonie, I am really happy to see her happy face and i wish she have to be happy all the time.

Nam: Don't worry baby we are here to see our bear happy. He hug her and kiss her forehead she smiles and they went to their room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With our tae~~~•

Taehyung reached her house and unpacked her new dresses and other stuff. She shifted her things to her cupboard and she packed her luggage for two days vacation. Because she doesn't have time to pack if she can't do it now.

After packing she throws herself in a bed and fallen asleep while hugging the pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello my lovely taekookers👋🏻🤗 do you like today's chapter if you do please share your thoughts and follow, support me guys 💗 and do vote and comments✨ love you guys💜💚
                                        ~author(⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ❤️