19

>>>>>>>>>

The fairy was complete her words and looked at taehyung who was standing in front of her and looking at jungkook who was looking down.

Fairy: You still love him? After knowing his curse. She asked her and Jungkook was looking at taehyung now.

Tae: This is even a question, ofcourse i love him and after knowing the truth i even fell more harder. She said and the fairy smile at her.

Tae: But i have a doubt, how did you both meet.

Fairy: Actually that day I saw everything but we fairytales are don't have to use our powers on witches because our powers will boost them and they will turn extra powerful so i decided to talk with jungkook after she left.

Tae: ohhh,

But What about the solution to my bun, will he trun into human. She ask.

Fairy: Maybe........I really have to go byee.......she said and left in a blink.

Taehyung blink her eyes rapidly and looking front but she saw their is no one and she turned her head and see her bun and.

Tae: Yaa! You dumbo, do you think that I will leave you.........

i really had a doubt from the day you nodded at every word and understood everything i said, yeah yeah now i know that my doubt was not wrong, and wait your name is  jungkook right, i heard somewhere...... She was thinking and jungkook was feeling happy that he finally found his angel who he dreamt about, but suddenly Taehyung gasped and jungkook look at her worriedly.

Tae: Wait now don't tell me you are the Jeon Jungkook. She ask him who nodded... Taehyung quickly takes her phone and searches for Jungkook's name and she shows the picture to him.

 Taehyung quickly takes her phone and searches for Jungkook's name and she shows the picture to him

Tae: This Jeon Jungkook, and you are cousin brother of hobi oppa.. she asked him and jungkook nodded.

Tae: Really, and wait-  ummm my boyfriend looking so handsome huh?  She said and he was blushing She laughed and soon she called a number who lifted quickly.

Tae: Hello oppa. She said

???: Hello tae.

Tae: Hobi oppa did you reach Seoul. She asked and jungkook was shocked but he didn't say anything.

Hobi: Yes Tae but i am going to the busan to visit our  mom and dad.

Tae: I had a surprise for you, can I come over there oppa.

Tae: Ofcourse tae, I will send you adress and visit me tomorrow. She said okay and hang the call and look at the bunny who was already looking at her.

Tae: Bun let's sleep we have to go to the busan to visit your parents. She said while smiling.

And jungkook was really happy and at the same time he was scared, because what if his family got scared after looking at him he was lost his thoughts and Taehyung observe him.

Taehyung slowly held him and placed him on the bed.

Tae: Don't think anything okay, they will never scared of you if they know the truth and who actually you are. She said and caressed his bunny hair and jungkook nodded.

Tae: We have to go early bun, come on let's sleep humm. She said and jungkook hugged her arm and slept and Taehyung kissed his forehead and took her phone and opened family chats and she sent the location to them that hobi send her and tell inform them to be there and said that she have to tell something and they don't ask anything just said okay to Taehyung and she tell them time and he fallen asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>

The new morning, Taehyung and jungkook in the bathroom and tae was bathing him because she wanted to her bun looking at their eyes soo pretty.

Soon they come out from the bathroom and placed jungkook at the towel and stroking his wet hair and she went to the closet and take a red ribbon scraf which she specially buy for her bun a week ago, Taehyung tie that ribbon scraf around jungkook neck and she looked at him and gapasd.

Tae: My bun you are looking so pretty cute. she said and jungkook was looking down to hide his blush and they went outside.

He changed a lot, because Jeon Jungkook will never be this shy in front of anyone before but now Taehyung, she is special, very special to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HEY THERE 🤗💜

DOUBLE UPDATE 💚💜

I WILL UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE CHAPTER  TODAY, IN  2 TO 3 HOURS SO ENJOY BABIES.🎀💜

So now tell me what are you thinking about this chapter buns, did you enjoy, if you do then please share your thoughts in the comments section.

And please check it out Hidden Love💓😘

FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME BUNS ❤️✨

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️