22

{ ⚠️Hey buns please check out Hidden Love and support me,  i am writing new script it was an indian theme 🐥❤️  also follow me sweeties you know I want yours support so badly and please do comments after reading the chapters 🥲💕 anyways sorry for the delay so enjoy this chapter buns ✨💗}

>>>>>>
.

{This is how jungkook was glared at him but i forgot to post 🥲}

???: 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰. 𝘏𝘦. 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭  𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮

Jungkook suddenly growled loudly his fangs were visible he was looking so dangerous to make his family scary as hell and jihoo was scared he was about to defense himself but jungkook jump on him and bite him hard and the bleed was dripping down on the floor from his hand, jihoo was crying in pain, but again jungkook growled loudly and darkly, shiver running over their spain to see jungkook including taehyung but she was imagine what if jungkook was human form what will he do and how hot he look because now she observed him so she was day dreaming about jungkook human form and she was lost in her thoughts, she don't heard Namjoon was shouting her name.

Namjoon: TAE. He patted at her shoulder and taehyung back from her day dreaming and looked at Namjoon blanky

Tae: Y-yes oppa.

Namjoon: Stop jungkook Or that boy will die now. He said and taehyung nodded

Tae: Bun stop fighting or else you will get tired, Come to me i will give you your favorite banana milk. She said the total family was looking at taehyung with an open mouth in shock and shaking their heads.

Jungkook stopped and looked at her and he nodded, he slowly went to her, she smiled and held him, they went to the bathroom to clean the jungkook face .

But jihoo was planning something evil to take his revenge and he left.

---------------------------------------

With Taekook....✨

Taehyung was cleaning the jungkook face which was drenched in blood but jungkook was admiring his baby angel without blinking.

Tae: I know hotty I am pretty, but don't look at me too much. She wink at him who was open his open-like smiles widely but he looked at taehyung.