25

>>>>>>

A month later~~~•

In this one month many things change, jungkook went to busan his house where he lives with his parents because of haneul and juni miss jungkook a lot, so he left and taehyung didn't say anything against this because why would she say, when taehyung can go to busan at anytime even it's early in the morning, no one can stop her, Jeon mansion doors are widely open for taehyung always, why not after all she is going to be a Jeon too in the future, and jungkook finally agreed to take over his father company and today is the day.... And our tae also became very busy in hospital work but they always spent their time with each other, and ended up falling for each other even more.

Now jungkook at his company, his father introduce him to all their company employees and their board members to he is the new CEO of his company from now on, and other smile at jungkook and clapped at him.

Soon Jungkook started explaining the project details to board members, and they are really impressed by Jungkook and his work.

Jack:  I was really very impressed by your presentation Mr. Jeon, and I am ready to collaborate with your company. He smiled at Jungkook who smiled back and soon they left....

{ Because I don't know how to end this please don't mind 🫢😂}

~~~~~~~•

Now Jungkook and haneul are in his(jk) cabin, kook finished his work so he closed the laptop and looked at his dad who was already looking at him with a happy face.

Kook: Dad I wanted to propose to my angel and marry her as soon as possible. He said with a wide smile on his face, haneul nodded his head with a bright smile.

Haneul: Get your girl man. He patted Jungkook's shoulder and left from Jungkook cabin to his.

Jungkook smiled and took his phone and called Namjoon and yoongi (conference call).

Kook: Hello hyung's.

Yoongi/Namjoon: Hello kook now tell us your plan. They both said in sync and Jungkook was shocked.

Kook: How hyung's??

Yoongi: we aren't fools kook, we know that you are waiting for so long and we are waiting for too long to when you are going to call us.

Namjoon:  Yes!! Now tell us the plan.

Kook: You both are really genius hyung's and the plan is- he started telling them to his total plan.

Kook: Ok hyung's did you understand.

Namjoon: Yes kook we are, and now I am so busy we have to do lots of things to prepare bye bye.

Yoongi: Yes my dear brother-in-law bye bye... They hang the call leaving blushy jungkook.

He was about to start his work again but jungkook got a message from taehyung and he open the chat.

My angel: How was
your meeting bun.

                                    My baby bun: successfully       
                                    We got it angel, where are    
                                     you now.

My angel: In front of
Your office bun.

Jungkook eyes winded and he quickly call to taehyung while waking outside, she picked up the call in just one ring.

In call:

Kook: Hello angel tell me where are you.

Tae: Really In front of your office bun. She said but jungkook still don't belive in her words.

Kook: Angel don't lie.

Tae: And why would i lie to you bun. Jungkook end the call and fastly ran to reception, the employees are watching him like why their boss is running now.

And Jungkook saw his angel was coming toward reception slowly, and he didn't waste a minute he ran to her and hugged her tightly because he miss his angel from 3 days because of taehyung schedule they don't have time to meet but now she was in his arms, taehyung smile at her bun and hugged back.

The employees are mesmerized by taehyung beauty, and looking at them with open mouth, Jungkook and taehyung back away from hug, he was looking at taehyung.

Kook: You really come to the office, don't you say that you had a urgent meeting in the hospital angel. He said while caressing her cheek, taehyung smile at jungkook

Tae: I wanted to surprise you bun, and tell me are you busy or free.

Kook: of course I am always free for you angel. Taehyung smile at jungkook widely

Kook: We will go home, wait i just inform to dad. He said and taehyung nodded, he dail haneul number.

Kook: Dad I am going home bye. He said

Haneul: ok kook, drive safe. He said ok and cut the call, Jungkook wrapped his hands around the taehyung waist and they went outside leaving the employees pure in shock.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HEY BUNS❤✨

Did you like today's chapter and are you excited for the jungkook surprise proposal,  sorry for the short chapter buns..... 🥲👀

Share your thoughts in the comments, also please do votes and follow me for more updates and new stories 💗

Thank you for reading ✨

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️