13

Doctor came over there, now all the members are going to Taehyung room.

Namjoon knocked the door and soon taehyung open the door.

Namjoon: Tae he is my friend. He said and tae nodded

Namjoon: where is our bunny. He ask her and taehyung point her at the bed, where the bunny was sleeping.

Namjoon: Eun-hoo please check him. He said the doctor went near bunny and checking him..

Eun-hoo: Did the bunny eat anything like spices. He ask them but they shake their heads.

Eun-hoo: No he eat something, but please avoid spices form now on.

Taehyung nodded and controlling her tears.

Eun-hoo: And also I will inject him now, he will awake in tomorrow morning or afternoon, so after bunny awake just give him liquids like carrot juice like some smashed banana for 3 to 4 days understand.

Tae: Yes, Thankyou doctor. Eun-hoo nodded and smile at Namjoon and he left.

Now taehyung was thinking really hard and her mind isn't working.

She didn't even sleep, taehyung was only watching the sleeping bunny without caring about her sleep, tears are drop from her eyes and she quickly wipe her eyes and went to bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning everyone was worried now, they know how taehyung will feel and react when it comes to her bun.

~~~~~~~•

In taehyung room.

Taehyung was sleeping on the ground but her face placed on the bed,  bunny slowly open his eyes but he saw taehyung sleeping position how uncomfortable she was sleeping and his heart wasn't feeling well, so he went near taehyung and calling her with his soft small paws.

Taehyung feels someone was calling her and she look the direction, it was her bun who was looking at her with doe eyes she got tears when she saw him, taehyung quickly join their foreheads together.

Tae: Bun are you awake, You know I was so scared when you don't wake up, you are a very bad bunny.

What did you eat and you give this much tension. She scolds the bunny who was looking down he wanted to tell something but he don't know how to say with her.

Tae: ok now don't look down I know you don't do it internationally, ok but now onwards don't eat anything spices like you eat yesterday understand. bunny nodded she smile.

Tae: My bun is every good boy, I will freshen and come wait for me bun. Bunny nods and she left again bunny sleep.

They didn't notice their family was looking at them heart eyes and confusion they close the door silenty and go to downstairs.

Yoongi: How it is possible bunny is understanding like everything tae and we said to him.

Namjoon: yeah! Iam thinking the same but leave it you know hobi was coming in 3 or 2 weeks from US.

Yoongi: Really I think we go and meet them.

Namjoon: Yes, I will talk to him when he landed in Korea.

They see taehyung coming down with bunny in her hands. She seated and place bunny in beside her chair.

Tae: Jinne eonni can you bring that carrot juice.

Jin: Yes tae I already prepared let's go.

Tae: I will feed bun first. She about pick bunny but bunny jump on the table and shakes heads.

Tae: Why are you saying no. She winned and her family was looking at them.

Bunny placed his paws on near her plates and pat that places gentle the family understand expect tae.

Jimin: Tae bunny saying don't skip your food while feeding me, i will eat myself and you eat you food first, am I right bunny. She asked bunny and nodded his head they coo at him while tae again feeling something in her heart, taehyung said okay and they continue eating after taehyung also left the place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello buns 💜

Did you enjoy today's chapter, of you do then leave your thoughts 🤔💭

DO VOTES AND FOLLOW ME

SUPPORT ME BUNS 💜🐰