16

>>>>>>

Yoongi reached Taehyung house and opened the door.

Yoongi: Bunny!  He called.

And soon the bunny slowly walked near him and looked at the door,  Yoongi understood.

Yoongi: Bunny don't worry about tae, she said she will be late so she sent me to take you from here to Namjoon hyungs house. He said to the bunny who nodded.

Yoongi bent down and picked up the bunny in his hands and locked the Taehyung's house main door.

Yoongi: Let's go to our home bunny. He said and placed the bunny in his car.

[They all are close to the bunny now, but somewhere they all are still scared of the bunny except Taehyung.]

They reached the mansion and the bunny was on the sofa and slept peacefully and Yoongi slept beside him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Taehyung>>>>

They finished their work, And jin, Jimin and taehyung are in his (tae) car because morning namjoon dropped jin and Yoongi dropped jimin so they are going to the mansion in Taehyung car.

Tae: Jinnie, chim I wanted to say something to you both.

Jin/Jimin: Say bear. They say in sync.

Tae: I am in love with someone. She dropped a bomb.

Jin/jimin: WHO.??

Tae: You know him very well.

Jin: Who was it bear, you never talk with anyone.

Jimin: And we only know abo- she is about to complete but her eyes winded and jimin gasped.

Jimin: Don't tell me that, is he tae? She asked her and Taehyung nodded with a small smile and jin was not getting anything.

Jin: Who?

Jimin: Who was the one taehyung talked about daily.

Jin: Of course it was her b-  WAIT WHAT!!.

Jin: Are you in love with bunny?? She ask and Taehyung nodded.

Tae: Yes eonni i really love him a lot, and do you believe it i am in love and it was my bun jinne and you know my bun was cared for and he was worried about me a lot

Jimin: Are you sure about it tae, but how can it's possible.

Tae: I really don't know, but I wanted to be with my bun, and i wanted him to take care of me as he always does and, he does always his little little things with that innocent face but his gestures made me blush and he makes me happy, smile, laugh and many more to bring smile in my face. I really don't have any idea about it when i fall for my bun but one thing i know for sure..she said and jin and jimin looking at her.

Jin/Jimin: What is it.

Tae: But I know that i really fall madly and deeply in love with my bun and i really can't live without him.

Jin and jimin listening to her and they don't say anything to Taehyung because what if the words hurt Taehyung feelings or him.

Jin: Did you confused him tae, he will understand every word of you don't he.

Jimin: Yes! Did you propose him.

Tae: No today I am gonna say to him.

Jin and jimin nodded, and they can see her serious about her lovr, so they keep quiet I'm this topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>

They reached to mansion and went inside, and they saw the cute site infront of them.

Yoongi, bunny and Namjoon were sleeping, and bunny was on top of Yoongi and Namjoon beside him and his hand are protectively hold the bunny in their arms.

Jin: Ok guys we are back.

Tae: Bun i am here.  She said and next second bunny looked around and he saw tae there and looking at him only with smile and the bunny run to her and hug her leg cutely, which they cooded at them loudly because of their cuteness.

Tae: let's go bun.

Jin: stay here bear.

Tae: No eonni we have to go, we will come next week for sure. She said and bunny nodded they smile and nooded.

Taehyung pick up the bunny and went from the mansion.

Jin: You know our bear is in love.

Yoongi/Namjoon: And it was her bun and our bunny. They said in sync and jin, Jimin was look at them and gesture them like how.

Yoongi: Isn't it obvious. He said and they talked for a while and left to their respective rooms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HELLO BUNS 😀💜

FROM KNOW ON STORY WILL BE MORE INTERESTING STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES.🥂

What happens when Taehyung tells  her feelings to bunny and what is his(bunny) reaction after knowing that actually taehyung is in love with him,  share your thoughts in comments section below and tell me what are you thinking about it.

And also i really wanna know your thoughts 😂💭 buns 💓

How was the story, and did you enjoying while reading the chapters 🐥 sweeties.

And i wanted to tell you guys that i already wrote a few of my other scripts too but you are all only checking out TWISTED ANGEL but also check out Hidden Love from my profile the story contains Mafia and obsessive and i promise you sweeties my story's will never disappoint you and i swear, you can trust me 💞😘

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS AFTER READING THE CHAPTERS.✨😭💕

AND FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME BUNS ❤️😘