15

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~~•

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖✨

Now taehyung and her bunny were sleeping peacefully because today was sunday and the rest for taehyung.

But soon taehyung phone rang loudly and made bunny flinched , taehyung gorn and she patted the bunny to not be scared and lifted the call because it was his director of the hospital.

Doctor: Hello kim taehyung iam really sorry to disturb your family sunday, but today very important cases are there we had to admit children at our hospital which are totally 10 to 12 children are serious and also there condition, and other children who already admit in our hospital.

I already called doctor seokjin and also doctor jimin and they were also coming to our hospital, I don't really trust anyone else, you know how i trust you three, and you are my best pediatric doctors in our seoul, please come fast doctor  taehyung they are really critical. He said

Taehyung can understand the situation and

Tae: Ok sir, I am coming. She cut the call and looked at the bunny who was already looking at her.

Tae: Sorry bun I have to go now, children are in danger and i will try to come home early okay. She said abd bunny nodded.

She smile and went to bathroom to do her morning routine and after few minutes she come out from the bathroom and combing her hair.

She looked at the bunny and cupped his face and kissed his forehead gently.

Tae: Sorry bun, I really don't wanted to leave you daily alone at home but i don't have other option. She said and left .

And the bunny was thinking and also he observed her action daily how she was caring him even more and totally changing so soft with pure love, but he shook his head and slept on the bed.

_____________________

Tae reached the hospital and she directly went to the children's ward, and there she saw Jin and Jimin was already checking some children and she also started her work.

[ I am not writing other details about the conditions of the children because, I don't know anything 🥲 and if i write something and it was turn into something bullshit 🐂💩 so i am gonna skip it don't mind🐥🐥]

After a few hours like 3 to 4hrs they take a break and now three of them are in the jin cabin and seated themselves in a couch for a while and started eating which bought by jin, they were eating but suddenly taehyung remember about her bun and worry about him.

Tae: Did he eaten or skipped his meals again. She said and jin and jimin was looking at her.

Tae: I already miss him. She said with a pout but she heard laugh.

Jimin: Did you know tae, if bunny was a human he would be your boyfriend for sure now. She said and laugh.

Jin: Yes, you guys are literally giving couple vibes. She said and laugh.

They joked, but those words are so deep words to taehyung, why would she only love boys she can love anyone she wants even if she was another girl and even if he was a bunny and love is not about gender or anything, love is a feeling which she feels safe around them and wanted to spend her lifetime with the person who she feel the kind of feeling's and many more things that she feel, then why would we only love humans, and she have all rights to love anyone she want because it is her life. She was lost in this her toughts and she doesn't notice jin and jimin was calling her.

Jimin: TAEHYUNG.!!! she shouted at her, taehyung filched and look at them and smile at them nervously.

Tae: hehehe sorry, I was thinking something.

Jin: let's go.

Tae: Wait eonni, I'll be there in 5 minutes. She said and they nodded and left.

She takes her phone and called to yoongi, soon he lifted.

Yoongi: Hello bear.

Tae: Hello oppa can you take and go bun to Namjoon oppa home, we are coming late today and he will get worried and scared if i don't come home early.

Yoongi: Ok bear, I am going and don't worry. He said and hung the call and she left to the ward.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HELLO THERE 🐥💜

BE READY GUYS 💅🏻

DO VOTES AFTER READING THE CHAPTERS

AND DO YOU LIKE AND EXCITED FOR NEXT CHAPTERS IF YOU DO. ?? ✨

THEN PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL WHILE READING THE CHAPTERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION 💜

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES AND YOU KNOW GUYS, I AM ALREADY FINISHED ANOTHER SCRIPT 🌚😏💅🏻🤭

JUST WAITING FOR TO COMPLETE  TWISTED ANGEL, BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE DON'T EVEN READING AND VOTING TO  HIDDEN LOVE 🥲BUT STILL IAM WAITING⏳ AND TRYING TO GIVE MY BEST ✨

PLEASE SUPPORT ME🙋🏻‍♀️🤧