18

>>>>>>>

Taehyung was looking down and still thinking about how to make her bun to fall in love with her, she was lost in thoughts but she heard a noise and she slowly walked inside.

When taehyung entered her room, she gasped in shock but he heard a laugh.

Tae: W-who are you. She was a shutter to see what was in front of her.

???: Ok don't worry dear, i am not a thief and don't think anything

I am a fairytale, and jungkook call me umm- I mean your bunny. She said and taehyung was shocked to hear what the lady said and she heard the name somewhere.

Tae: Why?? He called you. She looked at the jungkook who was looking down with a dull face and it pissed off taehyung totally to see her bun face.

Taehyung is about to say something to jungkook (it's actually her bun😭🤌🏻💕✨) but the fairy beat it.

Fairy: Because he wanted to tell you the truth. She said and taehyung was totally confused. She can't understand even a bit.

Tae: What? Can you please say it clearly, what truth? She asked the fairy who was looking at her and nodded her head.

Fairy: Actually you know that day when jungkook was-

FLASHBACK. ✨
-------------------------

4 YEARS BACK,

Jungkook quickly woke up and went to do his morning routine and came after freshening up, so Jungkook wrote a note to his family and placed it on the night stand and also left a voice message to hobi.

Kook: Yeah god finally, i am going to the forest. He said and ran outside in excitement.

Jungkook was now walking side of the forest and looking around to see how the little animals and fresh nature, jungkook closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air he smiled widely and continued walking inside. He was looking around but he saw a cute rabbit was there, jungkook slowly walked near the bunny and held him and continued his walking, jungkook phone dropped down when that bunny in his hands was Wiggles in his girp and he dont even notice it when his phone dropped on the ground but slowly the place was getting a little darker.

Jungkook eyes caught something that was a glass and something was shining in the glass that was so colourful,

He was about to go near the glass jar but the bunny in his hand jumped on the glass jar which broke and the liquid flowed from the broken glass jar

Jungkook was in process what just happened here, but he see a light flashes suddenly which jungkook closed his eyes tightly because of the bright light, but when he opens his eyes after 2 seconds he saw a lady was there with a black dress and her eyes were red in colour, and jungkook was sacred for a minute, he was so scared of her eyes which clearly noticed by the witch who was glaring at jungkook with her dark red eyes.

(Like this but her eyes were in dark red)

Witch: YOU HUMAN BOY, YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO PREPARE IT , AND YOU KNOW HOW LONG I  WAITED FOR MY MEDICINE ( the liquid) AND NOW YOU DISTORTED IT IN SECONDS

Witch: YOU HUMAN BOY, YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO PREPARE IT , AND YOU KNOW HOW LONG I  WAITED FOR MY MEDICINE ( the liquid) AND NOW YOU DISTORTED IT IN SECONDS. She shouted at Jungkook whose eyes were about to teary.

Witch: NOW I AM CURSING YOU TO BECOME- she stopped and looked around to see and she was a cute bunny, she smirked and looked at jungkook who was looking blankly.

Witch: I AM CURSING YOU TO BECOME A RED EYES DANGER RABBIT, WHO EVERYONE WILL  SCARED TO  COME NEAR YOU AND THEY EVEN TO LOOK AT YOU.

THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT'S FEELS WHEN YOU FELT THAT, YOUR DEAR ONCES WILL SCARED TO BE WITH YOU OR EVEN JUST TO LOOK AT YOU. she curses him and smirks at the jungkook who turns into a scary bunny.

And that wicth look at the actual another bunny she killed the bunny, and that blood was splashed on the jungkook face,  which he was covered with the rabbit blood now, and that wicth left the place, and jungkook he was still in his thoughts how he will go to his family and thinking about how to say this to his family.

Jungkook ran to the resort, and he saw a man was talking with his family and her mother was crying, he was about to go near but he was how his family shouted at him in fear.

He ran fast because he was broken and thinking about his fate He ran to the resort lake and he saw the fairy and she told him to call if anything important or danger just called her with his heart.

From that day he only stayed mostly at the lake or in that lake near a little dark forest to save him from wild animals, and like this 4 years passed away and jungkook hope is totally dead.

As Usual he came to the dark forest after going to the lake, and he was about to sleep for a while but he heard footsteps he turn his head at the direction of the sound, and his breath hitched to see her THE KIM TAEHYUNG, who was looking like an angel and Jeon Jungkook, he fallen in love  at first sight and she take him to her house and showered him with her love and to jungkook he was hard to control his feelings he had to her and, day by day that love increased more than he can't explain to her, and today when she herself open up to jungkook that she loves him, and he called the fairy to explain and tell his total story to Taehyung because she had to know.

END OF THE FLASHBACK.✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HEY THERE🐥💜

My babies, were you excited to see further chapters, and did you enjoy, while reading the chapters buns.💅🏻✨

And what are you thinking about taehyung reaction, and tell me in comments✨💕

TELL ME WHAT IS COOKING IN YOURS MIND🫣

FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME BUNS 💗🐥AND I WANT YOUR SUPPORT BECAUSE I AM READY TO GIVE YOU ALL AMAZING STORYS, JUST TRUST ME AND FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME MY BABIES🐥💕💞

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️