03

A some intro about taehyung life.

Kim Taehyung, Her parents never cared for her and to her parents she was their mistake even her parents tried to abort her when she was in her mothers womb but her grandparents stopped her parents. when she was born her grandparents took with them but when she turned 16 her grandparents died.  She was going back to her parents house but after she went to parents house they started torching her with their words so she packed clothes and she left the house. She stopped at the bus stop and she left for the university hostel she already talked to the principal that she will stay at the hostel they said okay to her. and then she met her roommates Kim Seokjin and park Jimin. They are best friends but more like sisters and she was a university topper. She and her friends wanted to become doctors. Jin and jimin got their boyfriends but Taehyung wanted to focus on her career. And Taehyung has 2 brothers who love her and do anything for her and they are spoiled Taehyung too much with their love and jin, namjoon, yoongi and jimin are really happy about her because they know about taehyung past they promised each other to protect and do anything for her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim taehyung was 25 years old  girl was really cold and silent with everyone but when it came to her family that she was totally brat to them. Her brother and friends are her only family. Now Kim Taehyung is a very successful pediatric doctor along with her friends. Taehyung loves children she always wanted to take care of them.Taehyung became rich because of her hard work. Taehyung bought a house a classic one she lives alone.

(Tae house)

(Tae house)

So back to the story~~~~~•

Now taehyung was sleeping because she was tired of yesterday she did a double shift and her extra files so she was tired as fuck she was sleeping peacefully but got disturbed by a loud ringtone

Now taehyung was sleeping because she was tired of yesterday she did a double shift and her extra files so she was tired as fuck she was sleeping peacefully but got disturbed by a loud ringtone. She gorn and lifted the call without seeing the ID.

Tae: Hello Kim Taehyung speaking. She wipeherd in a sleepy voice but she heard a loud shout soon her eyes winded because the owner of the voice.

Jin: Yaah! Kim fucking Taehyung i already informed you to come home we wanted to have a serious discussion with you but here you are sleeping like a pig. She shouted

And she continues without giving a chance to explain.

Tae: Are you for real jinne I was at double shift yesterday and tried as hell now you are yelling at me I know only my brother love me more. She started crying she was sleepy she doesn't realise her words will affected them very much.

Jin: Omo my tae bear nothing we are really love you equally. And I really wanted to have a family lunch together but I don't know about your double shift. She was about to continue but Taehyung stopped her because she forgot and joked but that joke went serious now she is feeling guilty.

Tae: Eonni I'm really sorry I was just joking but I really forgot I promise I will be there in just 20mins I love you and i know all love me equally and sorry again. She said and looked down.

Jin: ok now tae come on we have to eat and we are going shopping. She said tae gasped.

Tae: Really eonni when. She shouted because she really wanted to go shopping for a month but she doesn't have time to go out.

Jin: Today after we eat.,.... Now come on hurry up. She said and tae hung the call and went to the bathroom to freshen up......

Now after she is ready grab her car key and lock her house and shift to her brother's place.

Now taehyung reached the mansion.

( Namjin mansion)

and walking towards inside with a huge smile on her face when she saw her family.

Tae: Hello my family. She said a bit louder.

They all: Hello tae bear. They smile at her.

Jin: come on let's start eating...she nods and sit on the dinning table. And then they started eating.

Nam: Tae bear we are going to vacation but I really confused to choose the right place to go can you choose one. He asked her.

Tae: REALLY.!!! She shouted they nodded she started jumping and hug them all  who smile at her.

Tae: You are the best. She said they laugh at her.

Jim: ok ok let's complete our food.

Yoongi: Yes Tae bear you should eat first you are becoming tiny. He said filled her plate with her favourite food and smile at her who smile back and started eating. She don't wanted to make her brother's worry about her too much..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello guys👋🏻🤗do you like today's chapter if you do please share your thoughts and tell me how it is. And please follow and support me guys. Do vote and comments after reading the chapters.
                    ~Author (⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ💜